“Wonderful”

Ranked #38 of 399 Restaurants in Bethlehem
Price range: US$0 - US$30
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Cross street: 12th Avenue & West Broad St.
Transit: Directly infront of the restaurant
Description: About: theMINT: envisioned in the past, resurrected by opportunity, executed by experience, enriched by community, growing through innovation What We Do: Gastropub refers to a bar and restaurant that serves high-end beer and food.[1] The term gastropub, a portmanteau of gastronomy and pub, originated in England in the late 20th century. English pubs were drinking establishments and had little emphasis placed on the serving of food. Then that all changed. theMINT is an AMERICAN Gastropub that focuses on premium food and beer as well as premium spirits, cocktails, and martinis.
Reviewed 21 December 2017 via mobile

The food was good but the experience was truly a gem because of the service! He was entertaining and present but also gave us our alone time for a romantic dinner. Would go back for a couples night, for sure! Also, delightful cocktails :)

Reviewed 21 December 2017

My boss took his team here for lunch the other day. I was excited because I had heard good things about it but hadn't been yet. We shared a couple of "bits & bobs", namely the chickpea fries and the duck confit poutin. Both were very good. For my meal I had a salad and then had to try one of their famous mac & cheese. It was good. Others enjoyed their meals as well. We then shared 3 deserts which were very good.

Reviewed 19 December 2017

There were four of us and all four of us said we would go back. Dave and I shared the chickpea fries, each had Brussels sprouts, I had the crab balls which were just ok and we shared the chipotle Mac and cheese. Dave also had the chicken app. We loved everything except the crab balls were just okay. The other couple had a stir fry and a burger and they were very happy also.

Reviewed 12 November 2017 via mobile

Great beer selection. Reasonably priced food. Everyone loved their meals. SauerbRamen was my favorite. A German take on ramen, sounds odd but really works! Foie gras starter was also really good.

Only downside is the tables near the window are very drafty, we ate on a cold night and we were cold sitting next to the windows.

Reviewed 15 October 2017 via mobile

The food was excellent.
My husband had the lamb parmesan sandwich and fries. I decided to have 2 appetizers for dinner. Since I love lamb too, I tried the lamb chili served with a hint of pimento sauce on top....very tasty. And it came with 2 pieces of this jalapeno corn bread...yummy. I really did not need to get the crab croquets with my chili as it was filling. However the crab croquettes were very good.
The drink menu interesting. And glad I tried The Bourbon Bartlett Martini....Smooth and not too sweet. I would get it again.
We would defiantly go back. If you like a gigantic menu with many choices....may not be the place for you. However the food is well put together. Flavor profiles interesting and tasty.
Intimate setting.....the lighting very dim which is nice.....but in order to read my menu I needed my phone flashlight.

1  Thank TravelTripster17