“Delicious!”

Pinoy Kitchen & Grill
Ranked #123 of 373 Restaurants in Bethlehem
Price range: US$4 - US$20
Description: New Management. Offers authentic homemade Filipino Food and groceries. The only Filipino restaurant in the Lehigh Valley.
Reviewed 28 July 2017

I ordered many different items so that we could all sample more dishes. We started with chicken empanadas that are 1 of my favorites, huge, overstuffed, chicken, potato, raisin, a flecks of carrot in a delicious dough perfectly deep fried. We all tried the chicken BBQ skewers and the pork skewers for the first time, again delicious, lots of chunks of meat for the price paid. I saw a picture online of an eggplant omelet so we ordered one with veggies in it. Again, very good. Bringing up the rear of the meal was a plate with 2 scoops of rice with 3 sides, kare kare-beef cubes with a peanut sauce-awesome, menudo-a pork stew, and longanisa-filipino sausage so as to have something for everyone. Again, all very good. Another new dish was turon- banana, jackfruit in a wrapper, deep fried. Yum! It was so nice to try some different dishes and enjoy the different flavors. We were warmly greeted, had good service, and felt comfortable in ordering or asking questions. I highly recommend giving the foods a try. Including 2 sodas and a bottle of water, our bill was $61.00 and more than worth every dollar for the time and preparation going into all of the dishes.

Reviewed 8 February 2017 via mobile

The place is clean... courteous and welcoming host... smells clean and appetizing...glad we found this when we're visiting the area.
Soup and Crispy Pata is good...
Overall, I'm recommending this if you are looking for a Philippines cooking...

Reviewed 9 August 2016 via mobile

Ben wanting to try them for a few months and finally was able to this month. It was great food. We will deff be back. We ordered more than enough because we wanted to taste everything. We ordered 2 apps and 2- 3 meat platters. We had leftovers for dinner. The prices are very reasonable. We will be returning!

Reviewed 7 August 2016

The best Pancit Bihon I have ever had. Even better than my Mom's. Sorry, Mom! The empanadas were generous portions of deliciousness. I wish they had a store in Northern Virginia.

Reviewed 6 March 2016 via mobile

Great service and food on Friday at 5pm. The Poncit Canton is good and was served hot, and the BBQ pork skewers are always good. Place looked clean.