“Great food”

Steelworks Buffet & Grill - Sands Casino
Ranked #63 of 372 Restaurants in Bethlehem
Dining options: Dinner, After-hours
Description: Experience a variety of fresh culinary dishes from around the world at Steelworks Buffet & Grill. Guests can choose their favorites from the à la carte menu or they can enjoy a variety of fresh international culinary dishes at the all-you-can-eat buffet featuring live action cooking, including artisan pizza, a pasta station, sushi, fresh-carved meats and more.
Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

Large variety clean and friendly staff worth the money to eat as well as desert too
Meats fish vegetables pasta salad bar as well

Reviewed 7 June 2018 via mobile

I can’t understand the negative reviews. I’m a pretty good judge of good food and this was definitely good. There was enough of a selection to choose from. The hot food was hot and not greasy. The salad bar was good. My friend had the peel and eat shrimp and had no complaints. It isn’t meant to be a high end gourmet buffet. I’ve been to many casino buffets throughout the United States and thought it was one of the better ones. It was also a good value for $17.95. It was the best value compared to the other restaurants inside the casino.

Reviewed 8 May 2018

As many times as we have been to the casino, we never had gone to the buffet.
We were meeting people there and I found out that the place also is a place where you can order off a menu. Since it was lunch, I ordered the shrimp salad, this dish didn't come with any sides but a very generous portion of shrimp. Two other order the hot pastrami that came with either french fries or potato salad. They enjoyed the pastrami very much. The sandwich was filled with enough meat that you could make two sandwiches out of it. The chicken soup was filled with a lot of chicken and curly elbows.
As an appetizer we order the fried pickles. Every place has its own version of this dish. This time they were long spears breaded and fried with a spicy sauce on the bottom. Very good but I do prefer the round sliced version.
This is a great option at the Casino especially since the Carnegie Deli is no longer there.

Reviewed 14 April 2018 via mobile

Let me first start by stating that our server tonight was Kerry and she was awesome! So personable and attentive, she is the only reason we stayed.

When we first arrived we were greeted by two surly hosts, when I asked for two for the buffet one immediately yelled out the total, as if she was waiting for a shocked response from me. We were then taken by the second host who asked how our day was and when I replied and asked her how hers was she replied “ok I guess I still have a job.” Ok, so we sit down and are greeted by our Server Kerry who was awesome. She gave us some info about the buffet and took our drink order. When we reached the buffet I was shocked at how tiny it was for the price we paid. We made the best of it and made some plates. There seemed to be some stations where you could possibly get pasta or tacos or roasted meats, however there was no one manning the stations to make it for you. The food on the buffet was mediocre at best, and barely warm. Most definitely not worth the price we paid around ($33) per person.

Reviewed 11 April 2018

We just had the 17.95 special at the buffet. We were VERY disappointed with the peel and eat shrimp. IT WAS LIKE EATING RUBBER. I complained to the manager and she said there was nothing she could do about it. I asked if there was another batch coming out that they could under cook,and she said probably it would come out after you leave. She said , besides there are other things to choose from to eat ! She came back later with some shrimp from the other batch and said to try threse. The same RUBBERY results. It appears that the Head Chef IS NOT doing his job!!
The rest of the buffet we sampled was passable as far as quality. Waiters were efficient.