“Local Historic Pub”

Keystone Pub
Ranked #161 of 358 Restaurants in Bethlehem
Cuisines: Pub
Reviewed 16 April 2015

This is a nice place for a casual meal and a beer. The place is historic and fun to visit. The food is good bar type food and they have a large selection of beers. The menu includes burgers, wings, salads and more. Some of our favorites are the Keystone Club or Buffalo Chicken Salad. The wings are good, but not typical buffalo flavored. Try the sweet & spicy. They always have some great specials on both food and beers which give you the chance to try something new.

Reviewed 25 November 2014

I've been here a few times over the years. They have a good rotating selection of craft brews, and the bartenders make good mixed drinks. Burgers and wings are pretty good too. I didn't care for their cheese steak.

Reviewed 21 July 2014

This place was recommended by my beer loving daughter for their vast selection of craft and bottled beers. On our first visit, we found the bar to be just our kind of place - comfy, welcoming and the beer was definitely plentiful... too bad the bartender wasn't that great. Perhaps its because we clearly weren't 'regulars' sitting at the bar - I'll definitely think twice before going back.

Reviewed 25 June 2014

On a recommendation of a fellow Trip Advisor review, stopped in on a weekday evening. Was warmly greeted by the serving staff and took a seat in corner near bar. Beer menu was plentiful, including 59 bottled and about 25 draft selections. Mixed crowd of various ages...however, all were talkative. Had the special of Italian chicken sandwich - asked the server to surprise me with side (secretly hoping she'd select pierogies, but she chose the fries). Left after a full belly and a couple beers for less than $25. Met a local fella named Jimmy who's family owns a local TV repair shop. Was nice to chat with somebody who's down to earth after a long day at work.

Reviewed 11 April 2014

Went there twice on a recent trip to Bethlehem. Went back the second time because the folks we so nice the previous night. I thought it would be a great place to watch the first round of The Masters tournament. I was not disappointed my second visit. The friendly bar staff welcomed me back and I enjoyed jawing with the folks at the bar. The wings are hearty (breaded) with a nice hot sauce. The black Ben soup was tasty. And you have to love the pierogi concept - potatoes stuffed in pasta covered with gravy and onions. Wash that down with a cold beer and you are pretty happy. Overall a comfortable local spot worth seeking out.

1  Thank Ray B