US$153
US$125
Hampton.com
Savings alert! 36% below average rates

The price you found is 36% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$195/night.

US$135
US$111
  • Pool
Savings alert! 10% below average rates

The price you found is 10% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$123/night.

The Independent Hotel(Philadelphia)
US$129
Savings alert! 27% below average rates

The price you found is 27% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$176/night.

US$142
US$132
HIExpress.com
Savings alert! 18% below average rates

The price you found is 18% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$160/night.

US$178
US$170
Sofitel
Savings alert! 27% below average rates

The price you found is 27% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$233/night.

US$142
US$132
Savings alert! 33% below average rates

The price you found is 33% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$196/night.

US$113
US$109
Savings alert! 41% below average rates

The price you found is 41% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$186/night.

US$179
Savings alert! 19% below average rates

The price you found is 19% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$221/night.

US$165
US$105
Agoda.com
Savings alert! 35% below average rates

The price you found is 35% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$162/night.

US$137
US$130
Agoda.com
Savings alert! 24% below average rates

The price you found is 24% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$170/night.

All reviewsvalet parkingfree morning coffeeminimalist hotelcampus activitiesbigelow toiletriescookie cutter chainfrosted glasspedestal sinkhotel is an easy walkrooms are modernvisiting upennroom service for breakfastbathroom lightattached restaurantclose to the train stationcoffee maker in the roomabsolutely stay here again
Reviewed 14 August 2017

Took my daughters to visit the Philadelphia colleges and stayed here over a weekend. Everyone at the hotel was super friendly and accommodating. Rooms were clean, modern and bright.

The hotel lost one star in my rating due to the AC being a too noisy.

• Stayed: August 2017, travelled with family
StudyUCTeam, Front Office Manager at The Study at University City, responded to this reviewResponded 16 August 2017

Granolajo11,

Thank you for staying with us here at The Study at University City during your college tour! I am thrilled to hear you enjoyed our rooms and our wonderful staff. I apologize about the AC unit being loud. I will definitely let me engineering team know! I am happy to say that we are in the middle of a hotel-wide project of upgrading our AC units and this should be completed very soon. I hope you will join us again in University City so we can exceed your expectations!

Reviewed 8 August 2017

This was our second stay at The Study University, my wife and i went to the HUB
for medical resons and first time we left the hospital 1:30 am to tired to drive 21/2 hours home
we saw the Study was a few blocks away.
The second time we had a very early appointment at the HUB and reserved reservations
at the Study and were very pleased with the service,the food and the front desk were very
accommodating for all are needs. ( we found the Study very clean)

Stayed: July 2017, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
StudyUCTeam, Front Office Manager at The Study at University City, responded to this reviewResponded 11 August 2017

Q2859OWdavidz,

I am so happy we could accommodate you twice during this time. I hope we made you feel as much at home as possible. We always strive to accommodate however we can. Thank you for dining with us as well at Co-Op! I hope you will be back in the Philadelphia again soon for a more leisurely experience. We would love to have you!

Reviewed 8 August 2017

Great hotel experience in the middle of University City! I’m typically a business traveler that frequents cookie cutter big chain brands (and also not one to normally write reviews for hotels) but I just spent a relaxing and refreshing weekend in this fabulously new and very modern hotel. Loved it! The rooms were bright, spacious and very European (the whole hotel is actually like this).

We had a fantastic corner room that had a beautiful, book lined study (including leather chairs, floor to ceiling windows with great views of Drexel, UPenn and Downtown Philly, complete with cushioned window seats) that instantly put my wife and I at ease. Was traveling for fun this weekend but would certainly enjoy this space and experience after a long day of business meetings. The place seems completely designed to lower your blood pressure and help you to decompress!

Staff was friendly, helpful and very engaging. Lobby / gathering area has great art and artifacts from local museums to peruse as you enjoy the free gourmet coffee before starting your day. You are actually encouraged to come down, grab a drink and read in the neat little seating stations spread all over the welcome/ lounge area! The bar / restaurant (CoOp) has a great vibe and excellent food. Will absolutely stay here again when visiting Philly. I see that there are other locations so I will also look stay with this brand whenever possible. Excellent work, folks. Highly recommend!

• Stayed: August 2017, travelled as a couple

Len M,

What a fabulous experience to hear about! Thank you for sharing your time here at The Study at University City. I'm thrilled to see you enjoyed the hotel and explored our living room full of great artifacts from local museums. Please be sure to check out our New Haven location on the Yale campus and keep an eye out for Chicago currently in the works. Hope to see you again soon!

Coco G. - Front Office manager

Reviewed 6 August 2017

I would rate this hotel along with its eatery The Co-Op with 5 stars! It is echo friendly, simplistic friendly, and quite trendy! The restaurant, hotel lobby and guest rooms are very much pleasing to the eye! Definitely a place I would stay at again!

Stayed: July 2017, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
StudyUCTeam, Front Office Manager at The Study at University City, responded to this reviewResponded 8 August 2017

Ed2515,

Thank you for taking the time to talk about your excellent stay. Glad to hear you enjoyed the Study experience and that you will be back again! See you soon!

Reviewed 5 August 2017

Hotel was simply, nice, clean, drama-free, and would definitely stay there again anytime. The rooms were tastefully and simply done, and the staff most courteous and helpful. Didn't get a chance to dine, but it looked interesting and delightful.

Room Tip: maybe just a little more bathroom counter space. :)
Stayed: July 2017, travelled as a couple

James G,

I'm thrilled to hear of your great experience staying with us here at The Study at University City! I hope your travels bring you back to University City so we can accommodate you again and hopefully this time dinner at Co-Op!