“Nice, clean, and friendly”

and 1 more site!
The Study at University City
Ranked #9 of 89 Hotels in Philadelphia
Reviewed 6 December 2017

The room was simple and cozy with a dedicated desk space, which was much appreciated. The wifi is sufficiently fast, the bed was comfortable, and the whole facility is very clean. I wish there were in-ceiling lights, as the room was a bit too dim at night for my taste, but overall a very good experience.

Stayed: December 2017, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
StudyUCTeam, Front Office Manager at The Study at University City, responded to this reviewResponded 20 December 2017

Austin B,

Thank you so much for this wonderful review! I am so thrilled to hear that you enjoyed our comfortable beds and cozy rooms. Next time you are in the Philadelphia area, we would love to have you stay with us again!

John C. - Assistant Front Office Manager

Reviewed 3 December 2017 via mobile

no complaints, my kind of place, clean neat, minimalistic decor yet sophisticated and appealing to the senses. Great place to stay and close to the train station. Good service and everything you expect from a hotel.

Stayed: August 2017, travelled as a couple
StudyUCTeam, Front Office Manager at The Study at University City, responded to this reviewResponded 4 December 2017

mbearshane,

Thank you for taking the time to write about your excellent stay with us at The Study at University City! I am thrilled to hear you enjoyed the service from our team and the sophisticated decor was to your liking. I hope you will be in University City again soon so we can welcome you back!

Coco G. - Front Office Manager

Reviewed 2 December 2017

Property offers great access to UPENN and has great common, bedroom and bath spaces. This is high end property with a great design ascetic. The property offers comfort in a modern energetic way. Service was great and the price point fair. I hope to see more Study properties in other cities, particularly in DC.

Stayed: November 2017, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
StudyUCTeam, Front Office Manager at The Study at University City, responded to this reviewResponded 3 December 2017

Kirk,

Thank you for taking the time to write about your excellent stay here in Philadelphia! I am thrilled to hear you enjoyed the design of the hotel and found our rooms very comfortable. Look out for our next property in Chicago! See you again soon.

Reviewed 1 December 2017

This is the first time I have ever done a Trip Advisor Review, but I was so blown away by the design of the rooms - all in wood, and the vista - a massive windowview of the City, that I decided to do so in this case. The service was good, the location excellent - close to transport and restaurants, and the ambiance had a great feel

Stayed: November 2017, travelled on business

Taffy,

We are honored this is your first TripAdvisor review! Thank you for writing about your fantastic stay! I'm glad you enjoyed our beautiful rooms and the ambiance of our hotel. I hope you will be back in University City again soon!

Reviewed 30 November 2017

Very nice, clean, quick service. However you need exhaust fans in your bathrooms. I have stayed more than one as my son attends Drexel University. Very convenient and walking distance from his campus.

Stayed: November 2017, travelled with family

Karencampbell2017,

Thank you for the excellent feedback! I will definitely talk to my team regarding your request. I am thrilled to hear you have enjoyed our hotel though! We look forward to your return to University City again soon. Best of luck to your son at Drexel!