6,294 results
All reviewsbank bourbonart decoacross the streetconvention centercity hallcorner roomreading terminal marketroom servicevalet parkingmarket streethigh floormini barliberty bellflower showbusiness triphotel restaurantgreat room
Reviewed 11 October 2017

Room was perfect for us. We had a room with a king bed and a large desk. There was plenty of room for me to work and our little dog to stretch her legs. The facility was pet friendly which was wonderful. They even provided us with a welcome basket that included bakery dog treats. Staff was very accommodating and friendly. Definitely would recommend this facility if you have to go to Philly.

Stayed: October 2017, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Scott N, General Manager at Loews Philadelphia Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 12 October 2017

Thank you for your recent visit to the Loews Philadelphia Hotel. We are delighted to hear that you enjoyed our spacious rooms and pet friendly atmosphere. We look forward to welcoming you back for another visit.

Reviewed 11 October 2017

Everyone was so nice and exhibited excellent customer service. Rooms were clean and well stocked. The food was good and room service was very timely. I will definitely stay here again when I return to the great city of philly

Stayed: October 2017, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with this hotel

Thank you for your recent visit to the Loews Philadelphia Hotel. We are delighted to hear that you enjoyed your stay with us, especially our friendly service. We look forward to welcoming you back on your next visit to the City of Brotherly Love.

Reviewed 10 October 2017

I stayed here on a weekend girls trip. The hotel was nice and clean. The staff was very friendly and helpful. The location was close to local attractions. I recommend the hotel if traveling to Philadelphia.

Stayed: September 2017, travelled with friends
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Scott N, General Manager at Loews Philadelphia Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 11 October 2017

Thank you for your recent visit to the Loews Philadelphia Hotel. We are happy to hear that you enjoyed your stay with us, especially our friendly team members and central location. We look forward to welcoming you back for another visit.

Reviewed 10 October 2017

My husband and I recently stayed here for the annual AOA CONVENTION. When booking our room we asked for a corner upper level room. I called 2 times, starting approximately 2-3 weeks before arrival asking again to receive a corner upper level room. Each time I was told rooms were not yet assigned but they would make note of my request. We arrived at 2:00 pm to check into our room. Upon arrival, again I asked for a corner upper level room, letting them know of my previous phone calls and written request. They said they only had note of me calling once, wanted to know whom I talked to, and they only had us down for a reg king size room, stating a corner room would cost us more. We said we would pay more, then they stated they had none available, even though the people they gave the corner room were not checked in yet??? Not sure why she decided we could be denied but someone else was not. Asked to talk to manager,she also denied us the room we requested. No options, just “sorry”. Not sure what else I could have done, it would have been nice to have heard this on one of our previous conversations. They finally did give us a room that was upper level with a large crane in front of the window and the curtain liner was shredded and dirty. Plenty of places to stay, we will not be recommending to friends or colleagues nor will we be coming back!!!!

• Stayed: October 2017, travelled on business

Thank you for choosing to stay at the Loews Hotel on your recent visit to Philadelphia. I am upset to hear about the difficulty you encountered at check-in and the issues with your room. Please accept my apology for these incidents and know that I will be working with the Front Office team as well as with housekeeping to ensure this is not repeated for other guests. We do hope that you will afford us another opportunity and will return for another visit to see the improvements that we are making.

Reviewed 10 October 2017

First time visit to Philly. Enjoyed it a great deal. Loews Philly is in a great location. It is centrally located to everything - Convention Center, great places to eat, all the area attractions are within walking distance. Rooms are well appointed. Staff is professional and welcoming.

• Stayed: October 2017, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Loews Hotels and Resorts
1  Thank Q7450ADaaronm

Thank you for your recent visit to the Loews Philadelphia Hotel. We are delighted to hear that you enjoyed our central location and welcoming team. We look forward to welcoming you back for another visit.