“Excellent Restaurant”
Review of Chima Steakhouse

Chima Steakhouse
Reserve with OpenTable
Chima Steakhouse is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #155 of 4,611 Restaurants in Philadelphia
Price range: US$37 - US$57
Good for: Special Occasion Dining, Romantic
Dining options: Dinner, Buffet, Reservations
Dining style: Fine Dining
Neighbourhood: City Center West
Cross street: 20th and JFK
Transit: Septa bustop #33 and #38 at entrance of restaurant.
Reviewed 7 December 2017 via mobile

Great service and attention but the best of the best is the quality of the products specifically their meats. Only pure pleasure of flavors

Reviewed 26 November 2017

They don't have the variety at lunch time. You order a single meal. Very expensive for what you get. Perhaps the dinner is more worthwhile. Unless they open up the full churrasco service at lunch, I wont be going back on my dime.

Cinlenzi, Guest Relations Manager at Chima Steakhouse, responded to this reviewResponded 29 November 2017

Hi Charles,
Thanks for reviewing Chima Steakhouse.
We do not serve lunch at our Philadelphia location. Did you by any chance visit our Tyson's Corner location but posted the review in the wrong page?

If you meant to post about our lunch in Tyson's, I have good news for you! During the Holiday season we will serve full rodizio on Friday - Saturday - Sunday during lunch. It starts this Firday.

We hope to see you back soon.

Regards,
Cintia

Reviewed 11 November 2017 via mobile

The Chima Steakhouse in Philadelphia has a modern look since the company just completed a major renovation of the interior. The bar area and the grill where the meats are cooked look amazing. The quality of CAB Top Sirloin was TOP Notch. You must visit to see the new look.

Reviewed 2 October 2017 via mobile

I love the Brazilian steak house concept. I have been to this place before. Yesterday it was packed because they have extended their restaurant week. The service was average, our waiter showed the super will. The salad bar was average. The quality of the meat is average. I cant compare with Texas Brazil of Florida. I should say that, this place is always considerable in Philly restaurants.

Reviewed 30 September 2017

Delicious meal. The salad bar had a over 25 items to select from. I especially enjoyed the seafood salad, the quinoa, the Arabian salad, and the farina, to name a few. The meat choices were endless and very tasty. Thumbs up to the succulent short ribs, the steak was also on the point. I enjoyed the comfortable seat spacing, the friendly and attentive waiters, the constant servings of the different meats and the lovely ambiance.

1  Thank petraphilip