Day 1 - sink was clogged. Returned to room to find clogged had been removed and left floating in an unflushed toilet bowl.
Phone in room dead - no dial tone. never fixed.
Very slow internet. Pretty sure the sheets weren't fresh.
Day 3 - asked for change for a $10 to leave tips. Front desk person holding a stack of $1s in her hand (at least 50) would only give me 5 ones and a five. Said she needed manager approval for more than that and he wasn't in yet.
Returned to room (out from 8-4:30) and no housekeeping had come. Complained to front desk and was assured it would be done. left for dinner. Came back, still no housekeeping (7pm) Then couldn't get back in room as key had stopped working, Same thing for guests in 2 other room at same end of hall. took 2 additional trips to front desk to get a working key.
Day 4 checked out early. I had had enough
I rarely stay at Sheratons and now I remember why.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Conveniently located at the heart of Philadelphia, Four Points By Sheraton Philadelphia City Center offers comfortable accommodations, and is just a short walk from the Strayer University. This three-star hotel features a state of the art fitness center for guests to work out effectively. All rooms are smoke-free and fully air-conditioned. Each is equipped with a 32-inch flat-screen TV with cable channels, coffee and tea making facilities, and a private bathroom with designer toiletries. The hotel’s business center offers fax and photocopying services. Free Wi-Fi connection is available throughout. In addition, a gift shop and a 24-hour front desk are found on-site. Cherry Lounge and Restaurant serves American classics and comfort foods for breakfast, lunch, and dinner. Furthermore, there are other dining options just within walking distance. Four Points By Sheraton Philadelphia City Center is within a ten-minute walk from the Pennsylvania Convention Center. Liberty Bell Center is two kilometers away. Self-parking is located a block away for $29 a day or for $34 with in/out privileges. Upon check-in, a $35 hold will be authorized on your credit card and reimbursed if not used. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Ctrip TA and TripOnline SA so you can book your Four Points by Sheraton Philadelphia City Center reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- 4 Points By Sheraton Philadelphia City Center
- Four Points By Sheraton Philadelphia City Hotel Philadelphia
- Four Points Philadelphia
- Philadelphia Four Points