Overall a clean room, the AC was noisy as it kept going on and off, which didn't bother me, but it bothered my father who is a light sleeper. The bathroom is a bit dated and didn't lock. Very average room, however the worst part were the pillows and Mattress. Could not get a good night's sleep in the 2 nights we stayed here and I can sleep anywhere.
They do have parking which was $35 per 24 hours with the ability to leave the lot and come back.
While the area wasn't bad since it was right in front of the convention center, there were a lot of homeless people sleeping there right across the street from the hotel. The hotel was maybe a 5 min walk to Reading Terminal Market.
Also, when I booked the room, it said free wifi, however, my phone wouldn't connect to the wifi.
The free water bottles were a nice touch though. Also, the boy at the front desk as well as the rest of the front desk staff were very nice to kind to talk to.
Probably wouldn't stay here again if I had a choice, but have definitely stayed at worse hotels.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Conveniently located at the heart of Philadelphia, Four Points By Sheraton Philadelphia City Center offers comfortable accommodations, and is just a short walk from the Strayer University. This three-star hotel features a state of the art fitness center for guests to work out effectively. All rooms are smoke-free and fully air-conditioned. Each is equipped with a 32-inch flat-screen TV with cable channels, coffee and tea making facilities, and a private bathroom with designer toiletries. The hotel’s business center offers fax and photocopying services. Free Wi-Fi connection is available throughout. In addition, a gift shop and a 24-hour front desk are found on-site. Cherry Lounge and Restaurant serves American classics and comfort foods for breakfast, lunch, and dinner. Furthermore, there are other dining options just within walking distance. Four Points By Sheraton Philadelphia City Center is within a ten-minute walk from the Pennsylvania Convention Center. Liberty Bell Center is two kilometers away. Self-parking is located a block away for $29 a day or for $34 with in/out privileges. Upon check-in, a $35 hold will be authorized on your credit card and reimbursed if not used. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Agoda, Ctrip TA, TripOnline SA and HotelQuickly so you can book your Four Points by Sheraton Philadelphia City Center reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- 4 Points By Sheraton Philadelphia City Center
- Four Points By Sheraton Philadelphia City Hotel Philadelphia
- Four Points Philadelphia
- Philadelphia Four Points