8 people are viewing this hotel
Lock in the lowest price from these sites
SofitelUS$143
PricelineUS$143
Expedia.comUS$143
Hotels.comUS$143
eDreamsUS$143
StayForLongUS$171
4,073 results
All reviews rittenhouse square chez colette room service valet parking center city central location wonderful hotel liberty bell bonjour lanvin concierge libertad slippers closet conference
Selected filters
Reviewed 5 March 2021 via mobile

During these strange times, my husband and I decided to be a little brave and venture to Philly for a mini break. We had the most fantastic time at this hotel. We showed up and had been upgraded to the highest floor with a view and a late check out. Staff were incredibly accommodating for anything we needed. The room was beautiful and the view was stunning. Almost anything we wanted could be delivered straight to the lobby - even midnight warm cookies! Can’t wait to go back!

Date of stay: March 2021
1  Thank 546courtneym
Angela Bauer, Owner at Sofitel Philadelphia at Rittenhouse Square, responded to this reviewResponded 7 March 2021

Dear 546courtneym,

Thank you for taking the time to share this review of your anniversary getaway with us. It was a pleasure to host you and your husband for a mini break. I am delighted our team took the initiative to upgrade you, and that all of your requests were met - including warm cookies! We look forward to your return in the near future as well. Thank you again!

Reviewed 1 March 2021 via mobile

This was my first time staying at a Sofitel and I was NOT disappointed! My boyfriend & I wanted a quick romantic getaway in downtown Philly, I booked a suite (which was not available upon check-in, so we got a FREE upgrade to a corner suite!) It was gorgeous-we also enjoyed the huge shower as well!

The valet service is also WELL worth the $56! There is no parking anywhere close, and Dominick was absolutely amazing! His customer service is top-notch, as I was pretty "hangry" by the time we finally decided on Valet Dominick was SO welcoming, made me laugh and feel at home-which made my hunger pains subside til we got checked in. He was back at work again the next morning when we checked out, and was just as pleasant as the evening before. We will definitely be back! Thanks again, Dominick & the Sofitel crew for a perfect romantic escape!

Dear G5583AEsarae,

Thank you for taking the time to write this lovely review of your romantic getaway with us. I am delighted you had the opportunity to stay in one of our suites. I will be sure to share this feedback with Dominick as well, as this is the kind of personalized service we strive to be known for. It it wonderful to know you will be joining us again and we look forward to welcoming you back in the near future.

Reviewed 1 March 2021 via mobile

We went to visit our son in Philadelphia and stayed at the Sofitel. Service was flawless and attentive, facilities clean and welcoming, the room spacious and very comfortable. Consideration for COVID concerns thoughtful and appropriate with great policies in place. We felt like home and thank you for a wonderful time.

Trip type: Travelled with family

Dear alvarop956,

Thank you for taking the time to share this review of your stay with us. It is always a pleasure to hear from our guests, and I am delighted you found the service to be flawless and attentive, as this is the kind of service we strive to be known for. We hope to have the opportunity to welcome you back when you visit your son in the near future!

Reviewed 1 March 2021 via mobile

Dom was a cool respectful guy!! I f with him!
He very was polite & made sure we were taken care of at all times. He was quick with trying to get us our vehicle and knew what he was doing. Great employee!

Dear Jacksonjamal,

Thank you for sharing this review with us! I am delighted Dominick took great care of you during your stay. I will be sure to personally commend him, as this is the kind of service we strive to be known for. We hope to welcome you back in the near future!

Reviewed 1 March 2021 via mobile

My fiancée and I had a wonderful stay! The room was nice and open, the bed was comfortable, and the hotel staff and valet were extremely nice. There are several shopping stores and restaurants in walking distance, which was great!

Dear brionnaw548,

Thank you for taking the time to share this review of your stay with us. I am delighted that you and your fiancee had a wonderful time and that you enjoyed the room, service and location. We hope to have the opportunity to welcome you both back in the near future!