You get what you expect from a 4-star hotel. Nice rooms, well equipped with everything that someone will need on a trip. Free coffee and tea in the room. And well insulated as well, you did not hear any noise from next-door room although there was a connecting door between us. We had a room with 2 queen sized beds. Very comfortable beds. Nice lobby, a bar and at least 2 restaurants. Very convenient location on the Market street which is full of shops and restaurants. If you are the walking type you will love this place, everything within walking distance. There is a swimming pool on one of the floors. We did not use it but we had a view of it from our room. I would ho back to this hotel.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Experience the Best of Philly during your stay at our convenient and newly refreshed hotel. The only hotel located on Market Street west of City Hall we are surrounded by Philadelphia's most prominent businesses, hospitals, universities and government offices. The hotel is located just blocks from the Pennsylvania Convention Center, Amtrak's 30th Street Station and Philadelphia's historic sites and attractions. The Philadelphia Museum of Art, Liberty Bell, National Constitution Center, Independence Hall & Philadelphia Zoo are just a few of the Philadelphia attractions to experience during your getaway. Walk to Center City businesses, fine dining, upscale shopping, nightlife, museums, Rittenhouse Square. Experience professional sports and concerts at the nearby stadiums. Relax at our seasonal outdoor rooftop pool with views of the city. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, TripOnline SA and HotelQuickly so you can book your Sonesta Philadelphia Downtown reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Crowne Plaza Philadelphia
- Philadelphia Crowne Plaza