Club Quarters Hotel in Philadelphia
US$210
US$177
Hilton.com
Savings alert! 11% below average rates

The price you found is 11% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$198/night.

The Windsor Suites(Philadelphia)
US$174
US$160
US$136
  • Breakfast included
Savings alert! 14% below average rates

The price you found is 14% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$158/night.

US$199
US$159
US$198
US$161
Sofitel
Savings alert! 12% below average rates

The price you found is 12% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$182/night.

US$289
  • Room Service
US$149
2,752 results
All reviewsfiltered watergreat locationfront deskrooms are smallliberty placecenter cityrite aidchestnut streetlobby arearittenhouse squarecoffee machinecentral locationacross the streetbed was comfortablechecking inparking garagebusiness trip
Reviewed 13 August 2017 via mobile

This place is a pleasant place to stay, and I have encountered few problems when staying here several times. Service is polite, the price is excellent for the convenience of the location, and rooms are small but generally seem to be in good shape (although I did notice one dirty area of my bathroom counter the second time I stayed). My only complaints are:

1. Why the dual elevator system? More precisely, why block off the stairs so we are obligated to take the much slower elevator up one floor to the hotel lobby? I would 100% prefer to take the stairs to save time but never feel like I can. The second elevator ride makes the process of getting upstairs rather slow.
2. Sometimes the elevator to your actual room is extremely slow, maddeningly so.

Besides that and the fact that the rooms are not super spacious (two full beds might be a bit cramped), I have been very satisfied. Having a microwave and a fridge in the rooms is phenomenal.

Stayed: August 2017, travelled solo
jh0lmstr0m, Manager at Club Quarters Hotel in Philadelphia, responded to this reviewResponded 14 August 2017

Dear Marcella,

Thank you for taking the time to provide us with feedback regarding your recent stay. I am glad to hear that you had a nice visit.

I appreciate your feedback regarding the elevator. Yes, unfortunately these are challenges when operating in an older building that was not built as a hotel. For future reference you can always use the stairs to exit the building; however, as the stairs provide direct access to the guest rooms we cannot provide access to these stairs when entering from the outside. I apologize for the inconvenience.

Thank you for your feedback regarding the service provided by our staff. Your kind words will be celebrated with the entire team.

I hope you will give us another opportunity to serve you again in the near future. If so please contact me directly so I can personally ensure that we will meet your expectations.

Reviewed 13 August 2017

I love my room. It was perfect for one or two people. ONLY one really comfortable bed. Excellent design. Loved the free filtered water and bottles next to elevator. Very nice accommodating staff..
Great central location. I got a reasonable price. Near at lot of great restaurants.

Stayed: August 2017, travelled solo
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
2  Thank Louisa B

Dear Louisa,

Any input regarding how we can further improve the hotel is greatly appreciated.

Reviewed 11 August 2017

Checked in at around 5:30 PM by a staff member (Michael) who was very pleasant. The room itself is small and felt very homey. The beds are very comfortable as well despite it being just two beds pushed together. I love how everything was so close together in the room. The free water on every floor was also very nice. I did find a spider hidden in the phone so that definitely freaked me out a bit. The elevator did take a while but it wasn't a big deal. Overall, good hotel! The staff were pleasant and everything was very clean and homey like.

• Stayed: August 2017, travelled solo
Anthony M, Guest Relations Manager at Club Quarters Hotel in Philadelphia, responded to this reviewResponded 12 August 2017

Good day Dana,
Thank you for taking the time to review Club Quarters Hotel in Philadelphia and for your feedback regarding the service provided by Michael. Your kind words will be celebrated with the entire team.
You mentioned that you found a spider in your room, please contact me at amcdonald@clubquarters.com or 215-282-5012 with the details and room number so we can have the room inspected/treated by a certified pest control company.
Looking forward to welcoming you back on your next trip to Philadelphia.

Reviewed 10 August 2017

We stayed two nights in downtown Philly in August 2017. The service was great, and the hotel was very good for the price. Centrally located to get to Independence Hall (12 blocks) and train station by walk or uber. Room was small but functional. Parking was offsite for $28 per day. Would stay there again.

Stayed: August 2017, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
1  Thank Blair A
jh0lmstr0m, Manager at Club Quarters Hotel in Philadelphia, responded to this reviewResponded 12 August 2017

Dear Blair,

Reviewed 10 August 2017

I always go to Philadelphia to attend a congress. The Club Quarters is an excellent option due to its location but mostly due to the attention given to the clients. The team is proactive and absolutely focused on the client satisfaction. Cost/benefit is great! Daniel, the american-italian at the front desk is specially gifted to deal with guests.

Room Tip: Ask higher floor with a higher ceiling; corner rooms are also good
  • Stayed: June 2017, travelled on business

Dear Valued Guest,

Thank you for your feedback regarding the service provided by Daniel and the rest of our staff. Your kind words will be celebrated with the entire team.