1,595 results
All reviews penne university club university city room ipad great hotel living room room service valet parking breakfast buffet bell staff valet service convenient location bookstore drexel wharton philly hup
Reviewed 19 July 2018

This was my first time staying here and it was great. Excellent rooms with modern amenities. My only complaint is that the elevators were hot. The food was good and the shower temperature was good. I would recommend this hotel to everyone.

• Stayed: July 2018, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Hilton Hotels & Resorts
Inn-at-Penn-FO-Mgr, Front Office Manager at The Inn at Penn, A Hilton Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 20 July 2018

Thank you for sharing your experience at the Inn at Penn. I'm happy to hear that our service and amenities made your stay more comfortable. We are working with our maintenance department to resolve the elevator issues. We look forward to welcoming you back.

Reviewed 18 July 2018

I stayed here in a business trip and the room was very big and I heard nothing once I enetered the room. Everything was comfortable and clean. The area is great for walking and I didn’t have a vehicle so it was so convenient to have several restaurants right around the street and a Starbucks and CVS 2 blocks down. The area seemed safe and I had no issues walking around with my coworker after 8pm.

• Stayed: July 2018, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Hilton Hotels & Resorts
Inn-at-Penn-FO-Mgr, Front Office Manager at The Inn at Penn, A Hilton Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 19 July 2018

Thank you for sharing your experience at the Inn at Penn. I'm happy to hear that our service made your stay more comfortable. We look forward to welcoming you back.

Reviewed 16 July 2018

We stayed here while visiting a family member in a nearby physical therapy/rehab center. It is in a great location with a nearby WaWa and we were able to walk over to the Drexel area and have breakfast at Sabrina's without a problem. The hotel is well kept with very pleasant staff who gave us great information about places to visit and where to eat in the area. Our room had a refrigerator which was quite convenient. We spent some time in the library of the hotel and the gentleman that works in there was so pleasant. It really was a great place to stay for the short time we were there.

• Stayed: October 2017, travelled with family
Inn-at-Penn-FO-Mgr, Front Office Manager at The Inn at Penn, A Hilton Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 17 July 2018

Thank you for sharing your experience at Inn at Penn. I'm happy to hear our service along with great location made your stay more comfortable. We look forward to welcoming you back.

Reviewed 14 July 2018

The staff is always accommodating. They are extremely helpful and always pleasant. The location is quiet and feels very safe. The valet and bellhops are very helpful and make sure we know where we are going. Terrific hotel and staff!!

• Stayed: July 2018, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Hilton Hotels & Resorts
Inn-at-Penn-FO-Mgr, Front Office Manager at The Inn at Penn, A Hilton Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 14 July 2018

Thank you for sharing your experience at the Inn at Penn. I'm happy to hear our service made your stay more comfortable. Hope to see you again soon.

Reviewed 5 July 2018

I had the pleasure of lodging at the Inn at Penn while attending the Association of University Architects conference in late June 2018. The accommodations were excellent, the staff extremely helpful and attentive and the location perfect for a tour of the Penn and Drexel campuses. Great restaurants within walking distance and access to mass transit a very short walk from the hotel. The rooms are very comfortable and well designed.

• Stayed: June 2018, travelled on business
Inn-at-Penn-FO-Mgr, Front Office Manager at The Inn at Penn, A Hilton Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 5 July 2018

Thank you for sharing your experience at the Inn At Penn. I'm happy to hear our service made your stay more comfortable. We look forward to seeing you again.