Rittenhouse 1715, A Boutique Hotel
Wyndham Philadelphia Historic District(Philadelphia)(Great Value!)
US$156
US$220
US$199
Loews Hotels
  • Pool
Warwick Hotel Rittenhouse Square(Philadelphia)
US$179
US$143
US$329
  • Room Service
All reviewsquiet streetdrawing roomcontinental breakfastmolton brown toiletriessmall hotelpresidential suiteplasma tvwine and cheeseeach eveningyogurtthird floorhard boiled eggslovely roomwonderful staybed was very comfortabledefinitely stay here againparking garage
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 9 February 2012

I don't get much say in where our corporate travel books me when I travel. I have never before sent the woman responsible for booking our accommodations an email to thank her for where she had me stay... until now!

What a lovely gem of a B&B in the center of Philadelphia!

The accommodations were very well maintained and the staff was so friendly. From registering and getting to partake of the wine reception before being escorted to my room, to great dinner recommendations and a very inexpensive recommendation for a garage in which to park my car, I cannot begin to say how much I appreciated the attention to every detail.

When I returned from dinner, my bed was turned down with a chocolate on my pillow and a bottle of water next to my bed. The next morning, continental breakfast was complimentary and the women running this cafe were very friendly and accommodating.

I will definitely be recommending this hotel to my friends. It was one of the most comfortable and quiet places I have ever stayed.

I didn't want to leave for my meetings when morning came.

• Stayed: February 2012, travelled on business
Reviewed 8 February 2012

My fiancee and I stayed here for a night and loved it. The room was generous in size, clean (NO BEDBUGS!) and the service was top notch. The oversized bathroom had an overhead rainfall shower head and was the caliber of some high-end spa showers. The staff were amazing and were eager to help in anyway that they could. This is our new "home base" in Philly.

• Stayed: February 2012, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 16 January 2012

Hotel is quaint. Feels like your own home/apartment. Decor is old school charm but clean and new. Bathrooms are clean with great products :) Staff is really friendly.

• Stayed: January 2012
Reviewed 16 January 2012

This hotel is Philly's best kept secret. From the welcoming email one week prior from the concierge to the delicious cookies on our way out the door, this hotel is very special . The rooms are sparkly clean, roomy and tastefully decorated. The homemade breakfast and fresh squeezed juice was delicious. We enjoyed the wine reception with the rest of the wonderful guests. Terrific linens, delightful staff and attention to details made this one of our favorite places to stay in Philly.

• Stayed: January 2012, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 8 January 2012

The hotel was in a good location: central but on a quiet side street. Small hotel with a good personal service and a cosy feel. The room was a good size, nicely decorated and very clean. A nice breakfast was provided and free cookies in reception for guests! There was also a free wine reception each evening in the guest lounge, which was a nice touch, and a good way to meet other guests or just have a quiet drink. The only downside was a struggle to get hot water in the shower at certain times of day, but I think this was just down to being in an old building with a heating system that can't quite cope with the number of guests. Not the cheapest hotel but good value for money and I would stay there again.

Room Tip: rooms at the back (off the street) are quieter.
  • Stayed: October 2011, travelled as a couple