“Discriminated and abused by staff and manager.”
Review of Bridget Foy's

Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Outdoor Seating, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Dining
Neighbourhood: City Center East
Cross street: Second Street
Description: Neighborhood hotspot and family business Bridget Foy's has been delighting patrons with its tantalizing take on modern American cuisine for more than three decades. Since the recent appointment of Executive Chef Daniel James, the menu has incorporated a number of exciting additions alongside perennial favorites like the Standard Burger, which can be personalized to taste with a variety of toppings, from fried onions to a fried egg. The lively bar is a welcome place to sample a rotating selection of local microbrews on draft, build your own Bloody Mary during brunch, or sip on a winter warmer during the cooler months. Alternately, summer in the city is best experienced over a leisurely meal in Bridget Foy's legendary outdoor café - the perfect perch for people watching among the hustle and bustle of one of Philadelphia's most vibrant districts.
Reviewed 23 September 2017

1.0 star rating 9/22/2017
Tonight I was a victim of BLUNT DISCRIMINATION, SINGLING OUT, and abuse by this place's MANAGER, who approached me in a middle of dinner and told me to leave the place due to 1 hateful customer who was unhappy that my bichon barked once ( we were sitting outside ). Mind you, the place calls itself dog friendly. Next to my table, there were another dog, but nobody said anything to them, while I was singled out in very humiliating way. I have never experienced mistreatment and abuse on such profound and ugly level as by the management of this place.

Reviewed 3 September 2017 via mobile

We started w the cheese meat platter very good just wish it had more bread.

I had crab linguine great mac n cheese was amazing. Burgers were good fries great flat breads were great too. No one at the table wanted to share bc it was so good.

Save room for desserts. Even my allergy kid had choices. The mud cake was amazing.

I don't think you could have had a bad meal here. We were able to be outside too. It was cool.

Reviewed 26 August 2017 via mobile

I truly don't know where into start. Prices reasonable for the city, portions perfect. Cocktails well balanced. We enjoyed the scallops and grits as well as sharable plates of fish tacos and deviled eggs. Nice kids menu too! And the desserts! Everything is made in-house. We shared a Smores sundae and their mud pie. Our waiter Kevin was attentive and pleasant.
Only thing they could improve is that I had to ask twice for my cocktail to be brought. Everyone is entitled to a slip up, so was not a problem in my mind.

Reviewed 25 August 2017

In the Old Town very handy for the Bus Tour. We sat outside and watched the world go by. Good choice of beer and food was fine. We felt like we were well looked after. Owner was around and about so always going to be ok.

Reviewed 9 August 2017 via mobile

When we went they were running a lobster roll for the most of the of August. A generous portion of lobster meat on a split roll with house made potato chips. Delicious and great value.