“Amazing gelato”

Good for: Child-friendly
Dining options: After-hours
Neighbourhood: City Centre East
Reviewed 9 May 2018 via mobile

This is the 2nd location I've been to in town and this one as just as good as the other one.

Friendly helpful staff who are very happy to keep giving your samples until you decide which flavours you want.

The green grape is amazing, literally tastes of green grape.
The orange gelato is also amazing, tastes like freshly squeezed frozen oranges.

Slightly more expensive than standard ice cream but definitely worth it for such good flavours with an amazing creamy texture.

Date of visit: May 2018

Reviewed 8 May 2018 via mobile

After dinner we wandered here for a quick desert. I recently spent time in Italy and this gelato ranks among the best we had. Save room.. this is worth it!

Date of visit: May 2018
Reviewed 1 May 2018

Best gelato, ever! Favors unknown, with eager staff to present a taste on a spoonful to try. They seemed proud of their products and very helpful in explaining the favors, like Amish milk or pineapple mint. One small cup gives a choice of two flavors and is very filling and totally yummy!
Skip the dessert menus at the local restaurants and try a gelato!

Date of visit: April 2018
Reviewed 3 April 2018

...after some disappointing tourist attractions, this place really lifts your spirits, not only because they offer spiked gelato flavours and "cocktail" flavours. All the flavours tested were just excellent. Specially the chocolate malt, the banana foster, the dulce de leche and the Sicilian pistachio were to die for, in every dimension measured.

Portions are generous, with a 4 scoop portion for around 8.50 USD. Also, they offer brioches with gelato and so much more. Would come back again and again if I lived here...

Date of visit: April 2018
1  Thank TheRealGelatoGirl
Reviewed 2 April 2018

SoSo glad I found this place. I'm not sure how I even made room for it after consuming 2 meals prior to stopping by, but I did.

I stopped in on a Friday afternoon and there was no line. The gentleman was extremely courteous and let me try 4 samples (more if I had asked but I couldn't) (Cappuccino, Black Walnut, Macademia Nut, and Gooseberry). He even suggested I try stuff I did not ask for like the Cappuccino, without any annoyance or attitude.

I settled on a small, 2 scoops of gelato (Gooseberry and Pistachio) - I don't even know why I asked about the Gooseberry that day, but I'm glad I did because it was AMAZING...part raspberry, part peach, mild tang, sweetness, all in a light fluffy scoop. I also loved the Pistachio - perfect pistachio creaminess is all I can say about it.

This is as "close" to Italy as I've gotten in Philly slash East Coast since my honeymoon in Italy. Thank you Capogiro Gelato!

Date of visit: March 2018