“Amazing food”
Review of Dizengoff

Dizengoff
Ranked #28 of 4,671 Restaurants in Philadelphia
Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

This is a gem in Philly downtown. I went there for lunch and had some awesome Mediterranean food. The taste was great and the food was fresh. I really enjoyed my experience.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

Israeli home cooking, and it's all about the hummus - and that's a good thing, no make that a great thing, because the hummus is delicious, perfect, transforming tastebuds into a memorable Tel Aviv picnic. Make sure you get enough pita. And get sides - they're all good.

Reviewed 11 June 2018

Hummus you say! AMAZING! While on the flight to Philly, the man seated beside me started chatting about what to do in the city...and he tells me, "Go to Dizengoff, it's the best hummus I've ever eaten". So we head out to find it....to discover that YES IN DEED this is the BEST Hummus ever!! So delicious...we had the hummus with lamb and the hummus with cauliflower and walnuts. The portions are large, we couldn't eat it all.

Reviewed 2 June 2018

I went to Dizengoff a little nervous because this is a type of food I do not usually go for. I've never been a fan of hummus and never cared for pita bread. Dizengoff gave my opinions a 180 because I loved every part of my meal! I got the beef hummus and it was pure perfection. In addition the cucumber salad thing and pita were perfect. People aren't really fans of the pricing but honestly it's definitely worth it. The only thing I was not a fan of was the small amount of seating, but then I decided to picnic at Rittenhouse Square instead!

1  Thank Danielle B
Reviewed 24 May 2018

Dizengoff is the best fast casual restaurant in Philadelphia. Employees are all super friendly, and the different selections are all great. Would recommend! I suggest going for the extra egg to dip into the hummus.