The Wilshire Grand Hotel(West Orange)
US$256
US$237
Official Website
The Avenue Hotel(West Orange)
US$79
US$184
Westminster Hotel(Livingston)
US$139
Savings alert! 21% below average rates

The price you found is 21% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$177/night.

US$199
Comfort Inn(Fairfield)
US$99
All reviewsseton hallpanera breadroom was cleannice courtyardsnow stormstarbucks coffeehot tubindoor poolparking lotupon checkbusiness tripoatmealbistrolobbydesklorrainemanor
Reviewed 23 March 2017

If you're familiar with the Courtyard brand, this is one of your typical properties, no surprises here. The winning secret sauce is the staff. I was there during a pretty good snow storm and they took great care of their guests, including digging your car out after the snowplow cleared the lot and banked the snow up and blocked you in. Friendly and helpful, can't beat that!

• Stayed: March 2017, travelled on business
Howard S, General Manager at Courtyard West Orange, responded to this reviewResponded 24 March 2017

Dear Bonzaiflyer,

Thank you so much for your review. It is much appreciated. That was some storm, although not as bad as predicted. We hope you come back soon and bring some warm weather!

Reviewed 17 March 2017

I used to live in this town. We came in for the St. Patrick's Day Parade and to catch up with family and friends. The hotel was very clean and comfortable and is very easy to get in and out. It is right off of Route 280. We will be staying here again in the future, I'm sure. The beds were very comfortable and location is great. Staff was very accommodating to a change in room that we needed.

Stayed: March 2017, travelled with family

Dear Maureen D,

Thank you for your review! The West Orange parade is awesome! We hope to see you again during your next visit to your old hometown.

Reviewed 16 February 2017

I had a very nice 3 night stay at this hotel. The beds were extremely comfortable. The room was extremely roomy - quite spacious. actually. The staff at the hotel and restaurant were among the friendliest I have ever come across. No major complaints - when I did need something fixed it was dealt with extremely promptly.

• Stayed: February 2017, travelled with friends
Howard S, General Manager at Courtyard West Orange, responded to this reviewResponded 17 February 2017

Dear VistingfromLondon,

Thank you so much for your review. I will certainly pass along your kind words to the rest of the staff. We hope to see you again when your travels bring you back to the area. Cheers!

Reviewed 16 February 2017

A dear friends wife was having major surgery at a nearby hospital and needed to stay since his home was 2 1/2 hrs away. The hotel went out of their way to make him feel comfortable. When he checked out (thinking they were going home) they were very kind to him. When he reached the hospital he found out his wife was not well and that he would need to stay at the hotel a few more days. When I called the first thing they said was send him right back over and we will give him the key to his old room. They were so helpful when he returned later that night and went out of their way to make him feel at ease. They have agreed to go day by day with him, and are just wonderful, kind people. I would stay there anytime.

• Stayed: February 2017, travelled solo

Dear Usslibertyhouse,

Thank you for your review. I am glad we were able to be of assistance to you during a difficult time. We hope to see you again soon.

Reviewed 13 February 2017

This hotel is a bit older (I got a bit nervous when I pulled up and half of the lights on the "Courtyard" sign had gone out), but the inside is clean and very comfortable, and the staff is very friendly and helpful. I was only here for a single night during a business trip, but outside of the dated facilities, I have no complaints.

Also, I had the bistro for dinner and breakfast, and both were delicious! They serve Starbucks coffee in the morning.

• Stayed: February 2017, travelled on business
Howard S, General Manager at Courtyard West Orange, responded to this reviewResponded 14 February 2017

Dear TheDanTaylor,

Thank you for your review. We are glad that you enjoyed your stay with us. We are currently working on retrofitting our sign to all LED lights, so the next time you visit us, there should be no issues.