“Great sangria and wings”

The Pub & Restaurant
Ranked #26 of 135 Restaurants in Gettysburg
Price range: US$10 - US$36
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Breakfast, Dinner, Lunch, After-hours, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, Dinner, Lunch, After-hours, Reservations
Reviewed 28 August 2016

Great place with great service. We ordered the pitcher of sangria and it did not disappoint . The habanero wings were excellent too. My husband ordered a burger and it was average, good, but not spectacular. I ordered the buffalo chicken pizza and it looked better than it tasted. I enjoyed it , but am spoiled with pizza quality (from NJ) Great service and reasonably priced.

Write a ReviewReviews (1,482)

Reviewed 28 August 2016

had an early dinner on Saturday. Very crowded so we figured it would be good. Loved the atmosphere -- and they had my favorite Moscato! I had the blackened catfish with broccoli -- the fish was cooked perfectly. Hubby had chicken sandwich with coleslaw. He liked it too. And if you have a sweet tooth, make room for dessert. We saw the hugest pieces of cake go to another table. Biggest we've seen in a long while. Was going to get dessert but just didn't have that kind of hungry left. Would definitely go back.

Reviewed 26 August 2016

This place is great! Nice ambiance, great food...good service. I had an Italian sausage sub that was delicious!! The menu said it was "hot" but the sausage was not all that spicy, so don't be afraid of it! I also tried a Vietnamese Coffee Milk Stout that was exceptional.

Reviewed 26 August 2016

After a long day visiting the battlefield we had dinner at The Pub and Restaurant. We choose this restaurant sight unseen for there variety of menu and ratings. Wow, couldn't have been more pleased. The location was perfect, right on Lincoln Square. The restaurant is quaint and charming. The beer and wine menu was excellent. Service was excellent. Food was excellent. The only things I can complain about was the weather.

Reviewed 26 August 2016 via mobile

Nice surroundings. Good food- we had chicken covered with onions and cheese with beer battered fries. Prices were very reasonable. Not too keen on the "advisory" tip suggesting 15%. I prefer to make up my own mind.

1  Thank sueabram

Been to The Pub & Restaurant? Share your experiences!