Contact accommodation for availability.
There are similar hotels available.
All reviews coffee shop donuts continental breakfast juice deluxe room rustic rooms culinary institute of america second floor separate sink historic sites the owner small refrigerator would definitely stay here again fdr home down the road up to date comfy bed
Selected filters
Reviewed 3 August 2022

We were in the area to do some touring and stayed at the Roosevelt Inn for two nights! WHAT A GEM! We went by the previous reviews and they were spot on. The rooms were clean, king bed was very comfy, linens high quality, Karen, the owner, was just wonderful and all our needs were met. The Coffee Shop was way too cute and breakfast was wonderful. The rooms were larger than I expected with a frig, extra sink, table w/two chairs and a sitting chair. I can't say enough about the Inn --- it was a throw back motel/hotel and we loved staying there. Even sat outside on the metal chairs provided watching the sky turn a glorious pink. Would highly recommend.

Date of stay: August 2022
Manager Operations, General Manager at Roosevelt Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 1 week ago

Reviewed 1 August 2022

Very clean "old time" type of Inn. We had the King Bed Room on second floor. Bed was very comfortable. Value was very good although I guess my room was not eligible for AARP or AAA discount. You get an included continental breakfast in a very nice "luncheonette" type setting.

If traveling back to Hyde Park area, I would stay here again.

Room tip: I can still handle stairs, please note there is no elevator to second floor.
Date of stay: July 2022

Reviewed 2 July 2022 via mobile

Loved my cozy, comfy room. I picked a rustic room and found it to be quite accommodating. Good AC, comfy bed, good cable offerings. Spotless housekeeping. Roadside proximity did not bother, me and I found it to be quiet enuff. I stayed three nights. Coffee setup during the breakfast hour is good. Also enjoyed the diner down the road. Main advantage is convenience to the FDR complex, Val-Kill, and two Gilded Age Mansions. A very nice stay.

Room tip: Parking is right in front of your room
Date of stay: July 2022
Trip type: Travelled solo

Reviewed 25 June 2022

NOT the typical roadside motel!! Stayed 3 nights at this delightful & convenient location....quiet, upgraded, friendly/helpful staff, spotlessly clean, comfortable, fridge & K-cup coffeemaker, extra sink, roomy. Bed was comfortable, bathroom spotless, no musty room smell/odor, free continental breakfast offering plenty of serve yourself options, great value. Be sure to enjoy at least 1 meal at the nearby diner for a retro experience.

Date of stay: June 2022

Reviewed 22 June 2022 via mobile

If I owned an inn this is how I would operate it! Like welcoming home your relatives - this place is immaculate! Every detail made us comfy and wish we could have stayed longer! If we are in the area we will return! Larger than usual room size, quiet, clean!

Date of stay: June 2022