“Amazing meatballs”

Cuisines: Gastropub
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Reviewed 2 April 2017

We were given a gift card to this place. I was thrilled, you must start off with the giant pretzel as an appetizer-it comes with 3 sides-cheese sauce, honey mustard and cream cheese with scallions. The menu had so much variety, I didn't know what to choose, the waitress suggested the sampler. Great choice- I picked 3 meatballs and 3 sauces. I also ordered a side of risotto with peas, artichokes, and goat cheese...to dye for. My husband and our friend tried other meatballs, everyone was delighted.. The bar area has a crowd of 20-30 year olds and the restaurant has all ages. Will be back there again

Reviewed 2 April 2017 via mobile

We visited on a Sunday afternoon the week before St Patrick's day. We were seated immediately, a party of 5.
First of all my wine glass needed to be sent back as it was not very clean. I'm sorry to say. Glasses need to be sparkling clean otherwise it diminishes the content and makes the patron suspect. Our server corrected the problem. I saw the bartender inspect a number of glasses which made me feel more confident, thank you for your effort.
We ordered a couple of appetizers including a huge pretzel which was great and a hummus platter also good and very shareable.
We tried three types of meatballs. Buffalo chicken, traditional and lobster meatballs. No one particularly liked the lobster version and we appreciate lobster. The traditional were ok. Texture was good and they were pretty tasty but nothing outstanding. I did not have the buffalo chicken but those who did enjoyed them.
All in all, a fun, relaxed type of place. Worth a visit if you're in town.

1  Thank Marianne A
Reviewed 20 March 2017

Such a fun and unique place! A group of four, we each ordered a plate of four different styles of meatballs. All were delicious! We stayed for the band that night and completely loved them as well. The one negative was the busboy, who kept trying to take our drinks away, even though they were not empty. Happened 4 times over a short period of time. Then he left the rest for empties right by us on the table. Truly annoying, to say the least.

Reviewed 19 March 2017 via mobile

Enjoyed a delicious meal at Meatball in Patchogue!

The building is beautiful inside and out!
The food and service is great!!!

My hubby enjoyed the Motherload!!
Lots of cheese for those cheese lovers! It's a big sub!
I enjoyed classic meatballs and some toasted pita bread! Yummmmmm!

Fresh and delicious food! Great presentation! Great table settings!
Lots of attention to detail about their brand!!! I love the "o'meatball" sign for St. Paddy's day! Great branding!!!

Great assortment of beverages & shakes!!!

The ambiance is spectacular. Big bar area, shared tables, and booths. Great woodwork!

TVs all around to watch the big popular games.

Our waiter was Luciano and he was great!!!

Definitely worth eating here ..... and if you are a late-nighter, kitchen is open on Saturdays til 2am

Reviewed 28 February 2017 via mobile

My boyfriend took me here for an early lunch on Sunday. I was so impressed! The food was absolutely delicious!! I cannot even express how delicious their Tzatziki is! They even had live music! (Which was a bit too loud since they'd seated us so close, but the guy had a great voice!)
So happy we went here!