US$126
US$115
Savings alert! 17% below average rates

The price you found is 17% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$138/night.

US$129
US$144
US$125
Homewood
Savings alert! 24% below average rates

The price you found is 24% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$164/night.

US$171
US$139
US$89
Savings alert! 20% below average rates

The price you found is 20% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$111/night.

US$118
Savings alert! 23% below average rates

The price you found is 23% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$153/night.

US$129
Hampton.com
Candlewood Suites Jacksonville(Jacksonville)(Great Value!)
US$112
US$94
CandlewoodSuites
US$131
US$109
US$139
US$131
All reviewsbedroom suitefire pitstove topevery morningjacksonville airportsofa bedovernight stayincluded breakfastcommon areasthe young ladyenjoyed my stayshort drivegreat roomhot breakfastchecking ininnsshuttle
Reviewed 1 April 2018

We stayed here on a trip from the NE to South Florida on I-95 just to sleep for the night. I paid for the room with points and was able to get a 1-bedroom suite for the same amount of points as a studio. I booked with platinum customer service over the phone and the room was ready when I arrived 25 minutes later. The hotel is less than 1/4 of a mile from the I-95 exit and there was no one ahead of me checking in. The young lady at the front desk did her job perfectly.

The hotel appears to be recently renovated, perhaps within the past 2-3 years. The hallways, elevator and other common areas were very tidy and well maintained. Parking was adequate and there appeared to be many fast food options close by.

The room was clean and I found the furnishings to be in great condition. The sofa is larger than an ordinary sofa bed providing more seating and giving the room a more spacious feel. The bedding was wonderful and the pillows were better then the prior 3 hotel we stayed at so we left feeling healed.

I would definitely chose this hotel again.

Room Tip: 326 was clean and everything worked.
  • Stayed: March 2018, travelled with family
Reviewed 28 March 2018

Front desk people were very good. Housekeepers were very efficient and made the rooms immucalate. Jesse Perez in sales was very friendly and easily accessible. Only problem if it was a problem, was no USB ports in the room we had.

Room Tip: Very quiet rooms could not hear the airplanes very close. Rooms had central air so no noise radiated from the ac units.
Stayed: March 2018, travelled with family
Reviewed 27 January 2018 via mobile

Had to stay here at last minute notice, and I am grateful for the very kind staff. However, bathroom cleanliness was borderline, and there were other details off, such as absolutely no towel racks (picture shows how I had to force a towel into a shelf railing) and an odd smell, maybe the carpet?

Stayed: January 2018, travelled on business
Rita A, Manager at Residence Inn Jacksonville Airport, responded to this reviewResponded 27 January 2018

We are glad that the staff took care of you. I am sorry that the bathroom was not as clean as it should have been, I am looking into that so that we can correct the issue going forward. I understand how frustrating it is without having a towel rack to put your towels on, which we questioned it during the renovation ourselves since most of our guest are extended stay guest and don't get service everyday.

Reviewed 14 January 2018

Overnight stay to fly out next day, were able to leave car there for 4 nights(great benefit) free shuttle to airport, Room clean and very spacious , walking distance to several restaurants, Jamal at front desk couldn’t have been nicer. Will definitely stay there again

Stayed: January 2018, travelled as a couple

Thank you for staying with us and the nice comments. I will pass this on to Jamal and I agree he is very nice.

Reviewed 25 December 2017 via mobile

We stopped here on our way to South Florida. Room was very with everything we needed. Free breakfast, WiFi, pool, and parking
Close to the mall, I would recommend you try it. Restaurants nearby, theaters, everything you could think of.

Stayed: December 2017, travelled as a couple

Thank you for staying with us and we are very glad that you enjoyed your stay. We hope you stop and see us on your way back through!!