All reviews extra towels an older property earnest interstate linens hurricane
Reviewed 28 August 2018 via mobile

Great service from housekeeper. Very helpful especially Ms. Sabrina!! Would greatly recommend
RedRoof Inn on Airport Rd. Shes cleaned our room and very spotless in the restroom. We r on a business trip and they r great ppl. Very respectful as well.

Stayed: August 2018, travelled on business
Bob P, Manager at Red Roof Inn - Jacksonville Airport, responded to this reviewResponded 31 August 2018

Thank you for your kind review! We truly appreciate your kind words about our staff. It's definitely a boost for us every time we hear positive reviews such as this. We hope to welcome you back to the hotel soon!

Reviewed 28 August 2018 via mobile

It’s affordable and comfortable. The staff is nice especially Ms.Sabrina the housekeeper. She greets me everyday and was very quick to assist with anything I needed. Friendly staff willing to accommodate you even though it’s a budget motel is worth it.

Stayed: August 2018, travelled with friends

Thank you for taking the time to review your stay with us. We will let Sabrina know that you were pleased with her service. We hope to welcome you back again soon.

Reviewed 20 August 2018 via mobile

This was the most disgusting motel i have ever stayed in...soon as you pull up there are empty plastic baggies all over from drugs i assume...roaches in your room...light fixture broke holes in walls...wanted to swim but pool had been closed for days and workers told us it was because the lazy Matnience man didn't do anything and would not check ph balance so my last 2 days in Florida were ruined because i couldn't lay out couldn't swim stayed locked in roach room because when you did go out every meth head was bumming money and offering to sell us boy which i found out was heroin...disgusting..

Stayed: August 2018, travelled as a couple
Bob P, Manager at Red Roof Inn - Jacksonville Airport, responded to this reviewResponded 23 August 2018

Thank you for taking the time to write such a detailed review. All your comments are essential to educating our staff about bad service. We will ensure your feedback will be given to all. Furthermore, I will personally supervise that all your other complaints are addressed that everything will be in order on your next visit. We look forward to welcoming you back then.

Reviewed 5 August 2018

Roaches will get into any food you have in your room. You have to fight the ants for use of the bathrooms. A dog had took a pee on the wall and it wasn't even cleaned up before assigning it to the next guest. No carpet on the floors so bring your house shoes, but check them in the morning before putting them on.
I was told I would get a partial refund, but that evidently was a lie!
This was the worst hotel I have ever stayed in. My job has me traveling a lot, and I will refuse the trip if they expect me to stay in another Red Roof Inn!

Room Tip: Find a different hotel!
  • Stayed: August 2018, travelled on business
1  Thank tiggerrat78

Thank you for your candid feedback. I am very sorry to hear that your stay at the hotel was not up to par. Please note that this information has been passed on to our concerned staff.

Reviewed 31 July 2018 via mobile

I arrived at Redroof inn about a week ago I was very pleased when I walked into my room I smelled freshness and I saw cleanlessness of the room I was very pleased I give Alice a A+ JOB WELL DONE JACKSONVILLE AIRPORT

Stayed: July 2018, travelled as a couple

I will be sure to let our staff know how much of an impact they made on your experience. We are always pleased to be your second home when you're at the area.