Holiday Inn Express Jacksonville East
US$139
US$149
US$126
HotelIndigo.com
All reviewscinnamon bunschannel selectionoff the highwaycable tvnight's restnice hotelthe breakfast areaenjoyed our stayeverbank fieldfree breakfastunder renovationwould definitely stay here againshort drivefront desk staffmayo cliniccouchvanity
Reviewed 26 July 2016 via mobile

Service was great the young lady at the front desk was very friendly and helpful! All the staff we encountered were very pleasant. Room was clean, outside of hotel was even kept up. Breakfast was OK waffle maker was down for the weekend that wasn't the greatest news but we still enjoyed it! Overall great experience.

Stayed: July 2016, travelled with family
Stephanie H, General Manager at Holiday Inn Express Jacksonville East, responded to this reviewResponded 20 October 2016

Thank you for your kind words regarding your stay with us . My staff and I here at Holiday Inn Express Jax East strive to make every guest stay a home away from home and we are so glad we were able to do that for you doing your visit here with us and we look forward to seeing you again on your next visit to Jacksonville.

Reviewed 12 July 2016 via mobile

Great spacious room with 2 double beds and sofa. Great outdoor pool. Nice breakfast area with nice sitting area. Overall good value. We requested room on the lobby level to be near the pool and it was 100% quiet and it did not face the parking lot.

Stayed: July 2016, travelled with family
Stephanie H, General Manager at Holiday Inn Express Jacksonville East, responded to this reviewResponded 15 July 2016

Dear Krashivaya

Thank you for your review of your stay here with us at the Holiday Inn Express Jacksonville East and we thank you for your kind words, and I will relay those kind words to my staff and we look forward to seeing you on your next visit to Jacksonville Fl.

Reviewed 11 July 2016

We booked this property through Hotwire (not knowing what we'd end up with), and we were more than pleasantly surprised.

The hotel is immaculate. One of the housekeepers was vacuuming a rug as I left one day, and I commented on how clean the property was. She said, "We clean it because company's coming, just like we'd clean our house. Our guests are family." It wasn't a line - she was very sincere, and it showed through with every employee we encountered. The rooms are just as cared for, and the public areas are inviting and comfortable.

The breakfast room/lounge area was a surprise. Most hotel breakfast rooms are so crowded, it's hard to move around, and you never feel comfortable because someone is always waiting for a table. Not here. This place spread everyone out, like a regular restaurant, and the options for breakfast were exceptional. Pancakes (that you make yourself), eggs, sausage, biscuits, gravy, cereals, pastries, toast, bagels, fruits, yogurts, cinnamon rolls - almost endless selection.

The hotel also provides cookies and popcorn in the late afternoons - a great pick-me-up and a nice treat.

The rooms are quiet - never heard another guest or water pipes or traffic - none of the typical hotel noises. Beds were comfortable, and the a/c worked perfectly.

Pets are allowed in the hotel, and we never smelled one pet odor. (We were a bit sensitive to this during our visit, because we'd just left another town and hotel brand where the odors were overpowering.)

Pool was clean and inviting, too.

We will stay here again and we highly recommend it to anyone needing a JAX hotel.

• Stayed: July 2016, travelled with family

Dear Tracy R
Thank you ever so much for your kind words regarding your stay . Our goal here at Holiday Inn Express Jacksonville East is to make every guest stay feel like a home away from home and I am so glad to hear that we reached that goal doing your stay and we are looking forward to seeing you on your next visit to Jacksonville Florida

Reviewed 27 June 2016

From when I first entered to every time I exited, everyone on staff was very friendly. The room looked and smelled clean, displaying a caring housekeeping staff as well as good ventilation. The 24h fitness room looked a little small, but definitely had anything you'd need for a little workout away from home. The pool was kept clean, no grime but also not over-chlorinated. Breakfast in the mornings was pleasant and had enough variety for my quick mornings. Highly satisfied.

Room Tip: front rooms have a better, predictable view
  • Stayed: June 2016, travelled solo

Dear bubblypuppet

First let me say great username. "bubblypuppet" next I would like to say thank you for taking the time out of what I know must be a busy schedule to review your stay with here with us and I will be sure to pass your kind words to my staff.

Reviewed 16 June 2016

My church youth group stayed at the Holiday Inn Express Jacksonville East last week for our annual youth trip. We really enjoyed our stay. The breakfast was very tasty each morning and the staff were wonderful. Kinney checked us in and ensured that we had what we needed each day. He is a lovely person with a big heart and a big smile. The only downer was that one of our bathrooms had a crack in the floor and some shower sealant issues. We were told by one of the night desk staff that some of the guest bathrooms on the 4th floor were in the process of being repaired. It wasn't a total deal breaker though. I would definitely stay here again! Thanks for everything.

Room Tip: Check to see if your bathroom is due for repair if you are assigned a room on the 4th floor.
  • Stayed: June 2016, travelled with family
Stephanie H, General Manager at Holiday Inn Express Jacksonville East, responded to this reviewResponded 27 June 2016

Thank you Davina S for your kind words regarding your stay with us. I will relay you kinds word to my staff. We look forward to seeing you on your next visit to Jacksonville Florida.