“Very nice hotel”

Hampton Inn Jacksonville East Regency Square
Ranked #34 of 134 Hotels in Jacksonville
Reviewed 1 October 2017 via mobile

Pleasantly surprised. One of the most affordable hotels, yet beautiful clean rooms with large bathrooms. Outside pool area is great, plenty of seating and pool was clean. Staff was pleasant. Breakfast was okay, nothing spectacular.

Stayed: September 2017, travelled with family
Vann H, Manager at Hampton Inn Jacksonville East Regency Square, responded to this reviewResponded 8 October 2017

Thank you for your positive feedback, we strive to have excellent service and your feedback is very important to us. We also strive to ensure that we take care of every guest and create a welcoming, friendly and comfortable atmosphere. We hope you continue to give us the opportunity to meet your lodging needs and expectations. Thank you for being a loyal guest. We look forward to seeing you again soon, and always remember we love having you here

Reviewed 29 September 2017

Staff is incredibly helpful rooms are large and airy with soothing colors. Beds are nice though a little hard for me but admittedly I like a pillow top lol. AIr conditioning rocked during fall heat wave .

Only negative was free wifi was slow to the point I didn't use it during my stay

• Stayed: September 2017, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Hampton
Vann H, Manager at Hampton Inn Jacksonville East Regency Square, responded to this reviewResponded 3 October 2017

Thank you for your feedback, we strive to have excellent service and your feedback is very important to us. I am happy to hear that you liked our new décor. Unfortunately our new beds are not pillow tops but they are comfortable. I do apologize for the internet issues, we have it fixed now someone hit a wire. Overall I am glad you enyoed your stay with us.

Reviewed 20 September 2017

Awesome PRICE! Newly renovated! I have stayed here a couple of times. Love the staff! Rooms are always clean! You will not have any issues staying here, the staff was very very friendly. The Breakfast was good and you were able to access local events nearby with ease.

• Stayed: September 2017, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Hampton
Vann H, Manager at Hampton Inn Jacksonville East Regency Square, responded to this reviewResponded 25 September 2017

Thank you for your positive feedback. I am glad to hear that you enjoyed your stay with us. Hope to see you again very soon.

Reviewed 19 September 2017

We had to leave our home due to hurricane Irma and ended up staying here. The staff was exceptional in making our stay very comfortable. Everyone of them went above and beyond their job duties. I wish all the hotels that I've stayed at would have staff like this one does.

• Stayed: September 2017, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Thank you for your positive feedback, we strive to have excellent service and your feedback is very important to us. We also strive to ensure that we take care of every guest and create a welcoming, friendly and comfortable atmosphere. I am happy to hear that we made you feel at home away from home. We hope you continue to give us the opportunity to meet your lodging needs and expectations. Thank you for being a loyal guest. We look forward to seeing you again soon, and always remember we love having you here

Reviewed 10 September 2017 via mobile

I cannot say enough good about this hotel. My traveling companions and myself were forced to evacuate the area we were staying in due to hurricane approaching. We left in the middle of the night and drove until early morning. We found this place and they were so accommodating, allowing us to check in well before usual check in time. The hotel is recently remodeled and is gorgeous! The rooms were so clean and spacious. Did I mention the bed?, Oh my, so comfortable. The complimentary breakfast was great offering hot foods as well as the usual breakfast foods. The only thing icam day negative about the place was their pool. It is small and was not very clean. We did not use it. I would definitely stay here again if ever in the area.

Stayed: September 2017, travelled with family
Vann H, Manager at Hampton Inn Jacksonville East Regency Square, responded to this reviewResponded 12 September 2017

Thank you for your positive feedback, we strive to have excellent service and your feedback is very important to us. We also strive to ensure that we take care of every guest and create a welcoming, friendly and comfortable atmosphere. I do apologize for the pool not being up to your standards. The pool is cleaned every morning, if it wasn't clean it was probably the wind blowing leaves back in after it was cleaned. We hope you continue to give us the opportunity to meet your lodging needs and expectations. Thank you for being a loyal guest. We look forward to seeing you again soon, and always remember we love having you here