Hampton Inn & Suites Jacksonville South-St. Johns Town Center Area
Like saving money? We search up to 200 sites for the lowest prices
View Hotel
All reviewsfire pitale housefront deskgreat hotelsouthside blvdmovie theaterwithin walking distancejohns town centerrestaurants and shoppingthe breakfast areawafflesking suiteclean roomscomplimentary breakfastdefinitely stay here againa great stayconvenient location
Reviewed 19 May 2015

Checked out of the Starwood property nearby because their internet was horrible and checked in here!!! Great service, very comfortable bed and pillow selection! Also was upgraded to the king suite for extra room to work!!! Location of hotel is also excellent with many great restaurants around!!! This will be my new go to place!!!!

• Stayed: May 2015, travelled on business
RT_Fisk, Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites Jacksonville South-St. Johns Town Center Area, responded to this reviewResponded 27 May 2015

Thanks for the review of our hotel LolaLani!

I'm really glad we were able to upgrade you into a room that better suited your needs! You are right about the area too, we're lucky to be near so many restaurant options for our guests to choose from. If you're ever looking for a specific type of place to eat, make sure you ask us at the front desk before you go out, we'll make sure you find the perfect spot! We look forward to seeing you next time!

Thanks Again!

Reviewed 16 May 2015 via mobile

i have now stayed in this hampton, for extended days on 2 trips to jax, this is the only place ill stay, clean, great staff, no complaints. thanks for the great service! my average stay has been 10 plus nights at this hotel, cant say anything, but thank you.

Stayed: May 2015, travelled on business
1  Thank Rob S
RT_Fisk, Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites Jacksonville South-St. Johns Town Center Area, responded to this reviewResponded 18 May 2015

Thanks for taking the time to review our hotel on TripAdvisor Rob!

And thank you for your loyalty to us! I am glad you enjoyed yourself this time around, but if there was anything we could have done better, please let me know!

Safe Travels!

Reviewed 15 May 2015

This is our favorite Hampton Inn (and hotel overall) in the Jax area. Its within walking distance to several of our preferred restaurants as well as the Tinseltown theater. Lots of shopping in the area. Easy to find and get in and out from. Close proximity to major roads/interstate. Staff is always very cordial and professional.

• Stayed: May 2015, travelled with family
1  Thank Kyle B

Thanks for reviewing our hotel, Kyle!

I'm glad we're your favorite hotel in Jacksonville! It is hard to find a better location with all the local attractions that you mentioned, so I'm glad you found us! If you're interested in trying something new next time, make sure you stop by and tell us what you're interested in before you leave, there are some really nice places nearby that we'd love to recommend!

Thanks again,

Reviewed 14 May 2015

I have travelled extensively and I absolutely LOOOVE this particular Hampton Inn. It is so very clean, spacious and cozy [the BEST beds!]. I can't say enough about the front-desk staff and how professional, helpfull and acommodating they were. Moreover, it's location is unsurpassed, as its right next to everything! As a "foodie" I had a hardest time deciding where to eat, since there was so many places to choose from. :-) I liked it so much that I was frankly reluctant to check out and fly back home. Hopefully, I will have another opportunity to visit this Hampton Inn again so I can have some much needed R & R.

• Stayed: May 2015, travelled on business
2  Thank Annette0101

What an awesome review of our hotel Annette!

Thank you so much for taking the time to tell us about your recent stay with us! I hope you are able to return again soon so you can try some more of the restaurants in our area, we are really lucky to have so many to choose from. Stop by the desk before you leave next time and we'll make sure that you're heading somewhere fantastic!

Thanks again!

Reviewed 13 May 2015

We had absolutely no problems. We could not have asked for any better accommmodations. The beds are great, the showers are great. Hotel is very clean and offers a great complimentary breakfast. We always try to stay at a Hampton Inn.

• Stayed: May 2015, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Hampton
RT_Fisk, Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites Jacksonville South-St. Johns Town Center Area, responded to this reviewResponded 14 May 2015

Thanks for the your great review Richard!

We are always happy to hear these great reviews, so thanks for taking the time to tell us about your recent stay here. If you always try to stay at Hampton Inns, I'm sure you have started to expect a high level of service and accommodations when you choose one, so I am really glad we lived up to those expectations. If there was anything we could have done better, please let me know!

Thanks again,