“A Great Place to Stay”
other travellers have booked this property
Tranquil boudoir with a blue theme.
Plenty of natural light in the bedroom. Sunny peaceful bedroom.
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Excellent
Tranquil boudoir with a blue theme.
Plenty of natural light in the bedroom.
Sunny peaceful bedroom.
Looking into the hallway and kitchen.
Sunny bright bedroom
Modern décor throughout theunit.
Eclectic pillow collection.
Cocktails anyone? Well stocked honor bar with wine, spirits, bottles of water and bar accoutrements.
Comfy leather recliner and new stainless appliances.
Modern comfort with loads of color.
New stainless appliances, microwave and broiler oven.
Espresso anyone? Illy espresso make ready to serve!
Pantry and dishes neatly hidden away in new Ikea cabinets.
New Ikea garage door cabinets offers loads of storage
Updated vanity.
Travertine tile bathroom floor.
Plenty of toiletries in case you forgot something,
Dresser with art deco mirror and 1920's boudoir lamps.
Enjoy the breeze on the  2 seat deck!
In house ever changing spa amenities!
Charming picket fence greets you.
Downstairs sister unit.
Offstreet parking in the driveway.
Up the stairs to your treetop retreat!
Keyless Entry integrated with alarm and CO2/smoke detector providing security and piece of mind!
Your host, Daiv.
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Fred A
Lake Wales, Florida
“A Great Place to Stay”
Reviewed 4 September 2018 for a stay in August 2018

Much better than a hotel and less expensive. Daiv is a wonderful host. The location is excellent. Many unexpected extras. Super clean and comfortable. We will be returning. Thank You!

Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
4 Sep 2018
It was a pleasure hosting you both. Glad the location worked out for you both. Thank you for the “ cleanliness “ shout out as my housekeeper is thrilled to hear that! Hope to see you both again if your business brings you this way ! Best, Daiv
Nichole C
“Wow”
Reviewed 10 July 2018 for a stay in July 2018

Well I'll just start by saying Wow! My husband and I decided to take a last-minute trip up to Jacksonville to see family and friends. We found this cute one bedroom apartment that was close to everything. I must admit at first I was a bit skeptical when booking the apartment (only viewing pictures online) but to our surprise we were greeted by the most amazing Host that gave us a quick tour of our beautifully decorated one bedroom apartment for the Weekend; that was equipped with almost everything we needed if we had forgotten any essential items. There was even a mouth watering sweet treat that I won't give away. Thank you so very much for our amazing stay.

10 Jul 2018
I’m glad the apartment was a pleasant surprise. I believe in truth in advertising and the pictures accurately reflect what you get! It was a pleasure hosting you both. The extra amenities come in handy when doing a last minute trip and I am glad my apartment hit the mark! Come back again!
Tommy P
“The perfect getaway spot”
Reviewed 9 July 2018 for a stay in June 2018

Awesome apartment close to all the cool little shops and bars in riverside. Daiv was a great host and met us there for a tour and had a special little sweet treat for my wife waiting on us. This place has everything you could think of just bring your clothes. The mini bar was a nice plus as well. Highly recommended and next time we are passing through Jacksonville we will definitely stay here again!

9 Jul 2018
It was a delight hosting you both. Glad the location and treats worked well for you. I will be happy to host you both on your return!
E7205WUka...
Land O Lakes, Florida
“Great Lodging Option”
Reviewed 29 June 2018 for a stay in June 2018

Stayed here for one night! Beautiful spot-everything you will need, and more, for a visit to Jacksonville. And the host, Davi, couldn't be more welcoming and helpful. Highly recommend!!

1 Jul 2018
Thank you for the positive feedback. It was a pleasure hosting you. Your welcome back anytime!
Kelly S
“Perfect! Perfect! Perfect! 😃”
Reviewed 25 May 2018 for a stay in May 2018

This place is wonderful, cozy, clean, perfect location, minutes from everything. Daiv is the absolute best host. I stayed for 6 days while attending my Residency Program for Capella. Literally 10 minutes from the Hyatt in downtown Jacksonville, highly recommend. I would absolutely stay here again. I could go on and on ... A+++ just perfect!

27 May 2018
Thank you for your kind words and positive feedback. It was a pleasure hosting you during your residency and I am glad the proximity to downtown worked in your favor. I am glad to hear that my service and accommodations have earned a repeat visit if you return! It was a delight to meet you and hopefully I will see you again! Best, Daiv
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing