Hampton Inn & Suites Jacksonville-Airport
Homewood
US$103
US$114
Savings alert! 20% below average rates

The price you found is 20% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$143/night.

US$84
Fairfield Inn
Savings alert! 13% below average rates

The price you found is 13% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$97/night.

Riverdale Inn(Jacksonville)
US$155
US$149
US$126
HotelIndigo.com
All reviewslonghorn steakhousejacksonville airportfront deskroom was cleanan early flightstayed one nightshuttle servicerestaurants and shoppingparking lotbreakfast barnext morninghotel staffconvenient locationwafflescomplimentary breakfastwould definitely stay here againexcellent stay
Reviewed 24 May 2015

I gave up complaining about the issues with the room (A/C, hair dryer, smell, TV not working, etc.) because the staff never apologized or attempted to show and consideration for the fact that my stay was less than satisfactory. Also, if you call to ask about leaving your car in the lot during a flight or cruise, beware that they will charge you $10 but not bother to mention that when you call to ask about it beforehand. This was the worst experience I have ever had with a Hampton property.

• Stayed: May 2015, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Hampton
Thank Stephanie Cardo... K
Ava D, Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites Jacksonville-Airport, responded to this reviewResponded 2 June 2015

I appreciate the review of your recent stay at our hotel. I'm sorry that you received a poor level of service both with amenities and service; this is not the Hampton norm as our goal is Satisfaction Guaranteed. I have addressed these issues with our staff. Additionally, I understand that you were unhappy with some of the charges and I apologize for any miscommunication. We strive to create a wonderful and affordable guest experience. The next time you are in the area we would love to have you come back and experience an improved level of customer service. Thank you once again for your comments.

Ava Dotson
Assistant General Manager

Reviewed 16 May 2015

Checked into the Hampton Inn & Suites Jacksonville Airport the night before my flight.
My room was not ready when I arrived, however, the Associate at the front desk provided me with a complimentary shuttle to a nearby shopping area for a few hours. Staff very accommodating, room was clean and comfortable.

Room Tip: Ask for a room away from the elevator and ice machine.
  • Stayed: May 2015, travelled solo
Reviewed 3 May 2015

My young daughter and I stayed here after we got off a Carnival cruise. It was early in the morning, well before check in, the front desk woman (I'm horrible with names) was AMAZING! She let us keep all our luggage there and found us a ride to and from the Zoo. Our room was ready by the time we got back and it was so nice and quiet! One of the best stays I have ever had! I had pre paid for my room to get a better rate and was accidently charged again but the manager was great and went out of her way to make sure my funds were released to me the next morning instead of a typical week that it normally takes! Thanks again to all the staff that were so great to us and made us feel at home! Definitely stay here if your in the Jacksonville area!!! Thanks again for all the hospitality!!!

• Stayed: April 2015, travelled with family
Reviewed 2 May 2015 via mobile

We got there at midnight. No reservation, though normally you need one. Is a business hotel by the airport with all the amenities. We landed there by chance but were pleased with the professionalism, room, cleanliness and quiet. Definitely recommend

Stayed: May 2015
1  Thank LHH_7
Reviewed 28 April 2015

This is a wonderful place to stay if you happen to be flying out of Jacksonville Airport early in the morning. Took a friend up to catch a 7 am flight. This hotel public area's were very clean and the staff very friendly and professional. There was NO airport noise to disturb your sleep and the accommodations were roomy; very clean and well provisioned with towels. Wake up call was scheduled and ON TIME for us to make the early checking in & flight time.

• Stayed: April 2015, travelled with friends