“Would definitely stay again”

Hampton Inn Jacksonville-I-295 East/Baymeadows
Ranked #6 of 134 Hotels in Jacksonville
Reviewed 14 January 2018 via mobile

* Check-in: quick and easy, VERY friendly and efficient staff
* Cleanliness: EXTREMELY clean, pleasant smelling/no strange smells, fresh, didn't mind walking barefoot
* Comfort: VERY comfortable, cozy beds
* Breakfast: something for everyone, fresh fruit, good coffee, tasty omelet
* Other: nicely updated, convenient toiletry samples in the bathroom, easy access to 295

Stayed: January 2018, travelled with family
JenniferDOS, Director of Sales at Hampton Inn Jacksonville-I-295 East/Baymeadows, responded to this reviewResponded 5 weeks ago

Thank you for your glowing review. I am so happy to hear that you thoroughly enjoyed your stay and we look forward to seeing you again!

Reviewed 4 January 2018

We really enjoyed our trip. The hotel staff was very pleasing. The breakfast was great and open till 10 am so we didn't have to get up to early to eat. Had 2 rooms and they put us next to each other as requested. The rooms were clean and beds were very comfy. Will definitely stay there again.

• Stayed: December 2017, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Hampton

I am so happy to hear that you enjoyed our on the house breakfast buffet and that our staff was able to meet all of your needs. We look forward to seeing you again soon!

Reviewed 3 January 2018 via mobile

We spent two nights during out trip to Campingworld Bowl game last week. Great service. Our bus arrived late and the staff greeted is with trays of cookies and our room keys. Plentiful breakfast buffet! Very clean and comfy!

Stayed: December 2017, travelled with friends

Thanks so much for your wonderful review. It sounds like you had the perfect trip. We look forward to seeing you again!

Reviewed 2 January 2018

We enjoyed our stay! Breakfast was not what I expected but in the end it was what came with the room. Lobby was nice, eating area was excrement nice and 24 hour coffee was nice. Even having a snack area made it nice.

• Stayed: December 2017, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Thank you so much for taking the time to share your feedback. I am very pleased to hear that you were able to enjoy breakfast and our public space areas.

Reviewed 2 January 2018

Staff very friendly and helpful. Close to the interstate 95. The room was clean and comfortable and there was plenty of room in the bathroom. There were a fridge and a microwave. The breakfast is varied and delicious. We really enjoyed our stay at this hotel, we will definitely stay here again.

Room Tip: Even though the hotel was full, it did not have any disturbing noise.
  • Stayed: December 2017, travelled as a couple

I am so happy to hear that you enjoyed your stay! We look forward to seeing you again soon!