Free cancellation until 27/07
US$109
US$127
US$105
Savings alert! 15% below average rates

The price you found is 15% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$124/night.

Riverdale Inn(Jacksonville)
Free cancellation until 22/07
US$155
Hotels.com
US$243
US$214
Homewood
All reviewsfront deskstayed for one nightrooms are largeoff the highwaygreat place to stayvery nice hotellocation is greatmayo clinicbeds were comfortabledefinitely stay here againstaff was friendlymicrowavechannelsconference
Reviewed 4 December 2017

It's supposed to be non smoking, but my room was rancid with cigarette stink.
I arrived well after midnight and was up very late working. At 9 am I was awakened by the housekeeper slamming the neighboring door against the flip-lock latch. My head board shook. I went out and asked her (Yesamina) if she could not slam the door and she said "the what?" Three times. She didn't speak English. Ok, no problem. So I showed her what I meant -- that the flipped latch and door hitting it was making a loud slam, which ruined my sleep and woke me up. When I reached for the door to demonstrate she came over and pushed me out of the way. I couldn't believe it. She said, "This is company policy!" (guess she does speak English) and put the latch back, letting the door slam yet again.
Called Courtney (the Dir of Sales) who told me housekeeping starts at 9. That was her answer. Yikes. I told her I was kinda surprised that her first answer was to defend the 9am housekeeping start-time, without addressing the fact that I'd been awakened by loud banging doors. She got snippy. I decided life's too short. Some folks just don't care.

• Stayed: December 2017, travelled on business
1  Thank Christian D
Jon B, General Manager at Holiday Inn Jacksonville E 295 Baymeadows, responded to this reviewResponded 8 December 2017

Dear Christian,

While we did have an opportunity to discuss your experience while you were still here with us I want to assure you that your concerns were immediately addressed and again apologize for not meeting your expectations. Your feedback certainly provides opportunity for improvement and for that we sincerely thank you!

Wishing you and yours a Warm Holiday Season!

Reviewed 1 December 2017

This hotel was very nice clean updated room friendly staff convenient from the freeway 295 bypass free parking however no complimentary breakfast bummer for a holiday inn however holiday inns have changed their food supplier and they no longer have the great cinabunns bummer they were their staple in the morning bad decision this was a very nice hotel I will stay here on my next visit in jax

Stayed: November 2017, travelled on business
1  Thank Chris C
Jon B, General Manager at Holiday Inn Jacksonville E 295 Baymeadows, responded to this reviewResponded 4 December 2017

Dear Valued Guest,

I would like to personally thank you for taking the time to share your experience while staying with us at the Holiday Inn in Jacksonville. Our team reads all guest feedback and was very pleased to hear you enjoyed your stay. If ever in the area again we hope to see you then.

Wishing you and yours a Warm Holiday Season!

Reviewed 16 November 2017

I am so late writing a review on this property. I must admit it is a hidden little gem from the street, although you can see it from the expressway. It may not be the most modern hotel but I would put the customer service there up against any five-star hotel.

Just about every week I stay at this property on business. Immediately, a warm greeting from the front desk staff especially Kyah and Ashley (haven't seen lately) brightens the long day. The check-in process is swift and painless. The rooms are clean and comfortable. My next stop would be down at the bar, where Nicki is there ready to serve.

I won't make this a long review but this hotel has definitely been good enough for me to be coming every week for the last three months. Honestly don't see that changing unless my business in Jacksonville runs out.

• Stayed: November 2017, travelled on business
1  Thank JerNew901
Jon B, General Manager at Holiday Inn Jacksonville E 295 Baymeadows, responded to this reviewResponded 20 November 2017

Dear Valued Guest,

I want to personally thank you for sharing your experience while staying with us. Kiah and Ashley will be recognized for your positive feedback and the entire team was so pleased to hear you enjoyed your time with us. Please consider us again for your next travels.

Reviewed 12 September 2017

This hotel is good location and staff is very good. Hotel do need lot of updating. Many area looks like run down. Bar and food are great and good choice at bar. TV had good choice of channels and Wi-Fi was good and fast.

• Stayed: August 2017, travelled as a couple
Jon B, General Manager at Holiday Inn Jacksonville E 295 Baymeadows, responded to this reviewResponded 15 September 2017

Thank you so much for taking the time to share your experience while staying with us. The entire team enjoys reading your feedback and we are thrilled that you enjoyed your stay. If you are ever in the area again we look forward to seeing you! Safe travels and once again Thank You!

Reviewed 27 August 2017 via mobile

My husband and I chose this hotel for a 1 night stay while driving south, due to its close proximity off the highway and the price. We were pleased with our stay. The hotel is in an area with grocery stores and fast food restaurants, and seemed like a fairly safe neighborhood. If needed, we would stay here again while passing through town.

Stayed: April 2017, travelled as a couple