US$99
HotelIndigo.com
Savings alert! 11% below average rates

The price you found is 11% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$111/night.

US$99
HIExpress.com
US$144
US$110
US$142
US$125
Homewood
Savings alert! 11% below average rates

The price you found is 11% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$140/night.

US$112
US$424
Trip.com
Riverdale Inn(Jacksonville)
Fairfield Inn
All reviewsstandard courtyardcourtyard marriottstarbucks coffeebeyond the call of dutybeach blvdfront desk staffan updatean extended staythe hotel is cleanthe entire staffcomfortable stayfree breakfastconvenient locationthe staff was greatshuttle servicebeds were comfortableappointment
Reviewed 9 October 2017 via mobile

This is a cheap, run down hotel with a new coat of paint - and I was in the executive suite. It smells moldy. The bathroom is minuscule. The rug looks to be from the 1970's (see photo).

There's plenty of parking at Mayo Jacksonville. Do yourself a favor and stay off campus.

Stayed: October 2017, travelled on business
CourtyardGM14, Manager at Courtyard Jacksonville Mayo Clinic/Beaches, responded to this reviewResponded 11 October 2017

Aaftbe,
Thank you for staying with us and taking the time to share your feedback with us regarding your recent stay. I am deeply sorry that your experience here was not up to your standards and does not affect your impression of the brand or company. I have shared your feedback with our team and hope to make improvements in the areas you mentioned. Once again, thank you for staying with us and giving your review. Have a great day!

Reviewed 2 October 2017 via mobile

I was a guest from July 5th - September 7th on business. The staff was always friendly and helpful with anything including making copies or helping with the office supply needs(had to white out some stuff). The restaurant staff was always nice and gave me extra attention as a regular guest for an extended stay. The pool was clean and we'll kept. The gym was spotless. I look forward to returning here again soon.

Stayed: July 2017, travelled on business
CourtyardGM14, General Manager at Courtyard Jacksonville Mayo Clinic/Beaches, responded to this reviewResponded 12 October 2017

Gfy C,

Thank you for taking the time to write such a great review of the hotel. I have shared your comments with the staff. We look forward to you visiting again.

Reviewed 26 September 2017 via mobile

Directly across the street from the Davis Bldg. Very simple and quiet here. They serve Starbucks coffee but it is not a Starbucks. They have simple food items available. There is a laundry room if you are staying for a longer time. Plenty of parking. It is relaxing to walk through the Mayo grounds in the evening. Plenty of restaurants within 1 to 2 miles.

Stayed: September 2017
CourtyardGM14, General Manager at Courtyard Jacksonville Mayo Clinic/Beaches, responded to this reviewResponded 26 September 2017

Enerald,

I appreciate you taking the time to review the hotel. Thank you for the kind comments; it is very simple and quiet here. I was surprised by your comment about Starbucks and The Bistro food. We have a Starbucks outlet located in the Bistro restaurant in the hotel, so you do not get the traditional environment of a free standing Starbucks, but we are able to make all of the specialty coffee's that Starbucks offers. We even have the Pumpkin Spice Latte as our seasonal selection. The Bistro offers a wide selection of items food for Breakfast, Lunch and Diner. I encourage everyone who is coming to the hotel and look at the menu we have posted on Marriott.com. We have a wide selection for pleasing many different palets. I hope that if you are in Jacksonville you will stay with us again.

Reviewed 22 September 2017

We have stayed a lot at this location, as my husband is being treated at Mayo Clinic. The staff at this location has been so helpful with every aspect of our stays. The rooms are always clean and ready. When I have had to call recently to say we could not make it for a couple of days due to the Irma, they keep our room until we could get there. They were so kind on the phone. We have had to extend stays and they work with us no matter what. We have always been treated with respect and kindness. We will always stay with them when in Jacksonville. You could not ask for a better place to stay. The food is awesome too.

• Stayed: September 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed 18 September 2017 via mobile

Nice place to stay. Marriott was clean, staff was friendly, and the location was quiet. There is s feeling of something different about this location, there is compassion, there is gentleness from staff. Truly appreciated our stay here.

Stayed: September 2017, travelled as a couple
CourtyardGM14, General Manager at Courtyard Jacksonville Mayo Clinic/Beaches, responded to this reviewResponded 22 September 2017

Melanie L,

I appreciate you taking the time to submit a review about the hotel. I appreciate all of the great comments about the staff and their compassion. I will make sure to share this with everyone at our next meeting. I hope that if you are back in Jacksonville again you will stay with us.