All reviews indoor outdoor pool executive level internet cafe front desk shuttle driver jacksonville airport holiday inn waffle house great customer service breakfast buffet business trip the room was nice excellent stay very nice hotel gina lobby reunion
Reviewed 19 September 2018

The hotel reminded me of a long time ago when people enjoyed their jobs and made connecting with others a top priority. My son and I were treated like family from the moment we were greeted at the front desk to the time we departed. Every staff member was happy, smiling, knowledgeable, and on top of their game. AMAZING SERVICE and GORGEOUS pool, lobby, grounds, and rooms.

• Trip type: Travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
00gc, General Manager at Crowne Plaza Jacksonville Airport Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 19 September 2018

Mary, thank you for your glorious comments regarding your visit to the Crowne Plaza Jacksonville Airport/I-95N. We are thrilled to know you loved the pool and that our excellent associates went out of their way to provide you with an exceptional stay. It was a pleasure having you as our guest, and we look forward to welcoming you back for another outstanding experience.

Reviewed 18 September 2018

Decided to do a last minute reservation with Hotel Tonight and chose Crown Plaza Jacksonville Airport because we had an early morning flight and we needed to rest and freshen up. Unfortunately when we got into the room, I took my shoes off and noticed the carpet near the air conditioner was soaked. I called the front desk (who were excellent and cheerful at check-in) who put in a call to maintenance, but they never came. We delayed going to dinner a hour but no show. We checked in around 6:30 pm and left for the airport at 2:30 am. I really wanted to like this hotel but it left a bad taste in my mouth...oh well.

• Trip type: Travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
00gc, Manager at Crowne Plaza Jacksonville Airport Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 19 September 2018

Dear Getaway813533,

Our goal is for every guest to have a comfortable stay with us and we deeply regret that you experienced some issues with your room. We are sorry that items were overlooked in the preparation of your room and for the inconvenience this caused. Your feedback helps us identify shortcomings in order to improve our overall service, and we assure you these issues have been addressed with the team. We do appreciate that you brought these matters to our attention showing us that we have room to improve on several fronts. We regret you left us feeling disappointed as we certainly wish we may have an opportunity in the future to provide you with the level of service we pride ourselves on delivering. Once more, thank you for being our guest. We wish you all the best in your future travels.

Reviewed 18 September 2018

Gina at the from desk was excellent! The lobby is very large and comfortable , a nice little bar for a light meal and a few drinks. Next time I go south I will plan my route to stay here again. Reasonable rates also

Trip type: Travelled with friends
00gc, General Manager at Crowne Plaza Jacksonville Airport Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 18 September 2018

William, thank you for the kind review of the Crowne Plaza Jacksonville Airport/I-95N. We are glad you had a great stay and were impressed with our lobby area. We will be sure to share your compliments with Gina and look forward to your next visit.

Reviewed 15 September 2018 via mobile

Great customer service. Made you feel right at home . The hotel is clean and comfortable. Sue is the bartender in the main lobby . She is great with girl ing direction to eating places and where to go .

Trip type: Travelled on business
00gc, General Manager at Crowne Plaza Jacksonville Airport Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 15 September 2018

We are so glad you enjoyed your stay at the Crowne Plaza Jacksonville Airport/I-95N. It's wonderful to read how much you like our friendly staff. Our associates are our best asset, and they work hard to create a welcoming experience for all of our guests. We'll be sure to share your compliments with the entire team, especially with Sue. Thank you for being our guest. Please come back and see us again soon.

Reviewed 12 September 2018

Stayed here for work. Beads are okay. It not much hot water. All in all it was okay experience. Maids understand NO ENGLISH WHATSOEVER!! Did not even understand what towels were. Had to get my own refreshments

• Trip type: Travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
00gc, General Manager at Crowne Plaza Jacksonville Airport Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 13 September 2018

Thank you for sharing your review with us. Although you liked our beds, we are sorry for the lingual and service issues you experienced and regret the inconvenience it caused. Your feedback is of utmost value, and we will use it as a training tool to improve our performance moving forward. We hope you will give us a chance to redeem ourselves the next time you are in this area.