Lowest prices for your stay
US$89
Free cancellation until 21/03/21
Reserve now, pay at stay
Priceline
SAVE US$20
Hotels.comUS$89
Expedia.comUS$89
HurbUS$105
All reviews jacksonville airport double tree warm cookies close to the airport an early morning flight rental car front desk staff very nice hotel bed was very comfortable convenient location definitely stay here again shuttle convenience hurricane
Selected filters
Reviewed 9 December 2020

We were in town for a very short trip. Arrived around 11:00p on a Tuesday evening and departed early Thursday morning. I called the front desk from the terminal and the shuttle arrived moments later with a courteous driver. Looking to save money, I only rented a car for 1 day and literally walked out of the hotel entrance Wednesday morning for the 5-minute walk to the Hertz counter.

We rented a king suite and was provided water and warm cookies upon checking in. Employee working the front desk was very polite and eager to assist us in any possible way.
The property was a little dated but appears the lobby was recently renovated. Our room was very clean, the bed and pillows were comfortable and there were plenty of towels.
We did have a problem getting the safe to open but the maintenance man quickly arrived to repair the issue.
The only complaint I had was not being able to regulate the shower water temperature. It went from warm to cool without touching the control handle.
The only sound was an occasional reverse thrust when a commercial jet landed which did not interfere with our sleep.
Check out was simple and we were back in the Hertz parking lot within a minute.
I will definitely stay here again while visiting Jacksonville and can with confidence recommend to fellow travelers.

We did not take advantage of any food, exercise or pool amenities.

Date of stay: December 2020
Reviewed 27 November 2020 via mobile

The staff since being here has been phenomenal! I especially wanted to give credit to Mr Marcus (hope I spelled correctly) from the bar. I stopped in the night before for dinner and came back next evening for a repeat and he remembered my drink and all. Great conversation and kind man. Front desk staff has been exceptionally helpful as well. Most employees I spoke with have been at the property for 3+ years which says a lot. I will return in the future and would recommend to others. Keep up the great work!

Date of stay: November 2020
Trip type: Travelled on business
Reviewed 9 October 2020

As a frequent business traveler and a Hilton Diamond member I stay in Hilton properties 40 weeks a year I know what to expect from a Double Tree. No internet during my stay, restaurant not open on time. Was lied to by front desk about internet and when it would be working and less than helpful attitude about the restaurant not opening on time.
Be extra careful if you stay the elevators have a gap of about 2 inches higher than the floor. Extremely bad trip hazard!!!

Date of stay: October 2020
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
2  Thank stevesS1464AA
Reviewed 14 September 2020

Diamond member, called a day before for an upgrade, was told they do it at check in.
At check in they said they were all sold out, and couldn't offer one. Ok, but the room I got must be in the outdated side of the hotel. So small you had to actually go all the way into the bathroom to close the bathroom door.
I opened the fridge, as I travel with food, and it had dirty standing water and smelled.
Figured it was so late, I would just use the ice bucket. Then I went to use a towel, and the first one I grabbed was stained. Have not had this dirty a room that I can recall. Told the front desk to send up towels, and the lady was super nice and cleaned the fridge and plugged it in (it was unplugged)!
Asked to speak to the manager when they arrived the next day, NEVER had a call, no one asked to make it right, no one seemed to care.
Lesson learned, will not stay here again. No way to treat a guest, let alone a diamond customer.

Room tip: stay somewhere else if you can
Date of stay: August 2020
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
1  Thank iamstevebattle
Reviewed 15 May 2020 via mobile

Beautiful hotel. Very pretty lobby and reception area. Clean and comfortable room. Nice staff. Restaurant had a great selection of food. Service was excellent. We ate at the patio. Conveniently located next to the airport made our commute easy. Would definitely stay there again.

Date of stay: May 2020