“Delicious!”

Good for: Bar Scene
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, After-hours, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Dining
Neighbourhood: Downtown
Cross street: Betw. E. Pleasant St. & E. Saratoga St.
Transit: A short walk from most downtown hotels, use Baltimore City’s FREE Purple Line Circulator buses (going North-exit 305 Pleasant Street & N. Charles Street or Going South-exit 317 St Paul and Saratoga Street)
Reviewed 9 November 2017 via mobile

Cute place! The hotel staff recommended it to me. I️ went during a Wednesday lunch. They weren’t too busy, but there was 1 large table and I️ think that kept the only 2 servers busy. I️ got the lamb burger (love the quirky names) and curly fries. Yum! Friendly service and cute spot. I️ bet it would be a cool dinner and drinks spot.

1  Thank Caitlin J

Reviewed 4 November 2017 via mobile

Stopped by after seeing crab cakes on the menu and it was worth it. I was dining solo so I just hopped to the bar. I had a small cup of crab soup which was delicious and the crab cake entree came as one or two lumps with a side of sautéed spinach and roasted potatoes. Delicious and a single lump of crab hit the spot. Great service.

2  Thank loveDCA
Reviewed 1 November 2017

Seated quickly on a Saturday with no reservations. Waiter was very good. Bottles of wine for $20. Crab cake entree with red potatoes and asparagus very good, lots of crab meat. Short rib sandwich was ok, a little dry. Really good sweet potato fries.

Reviewed 30 October 2017

Hubby and I had a late night meal here after attending a performance of the BSO. It was a Saturday night around 10pm. There were a few people at the bar and about 3 other occupied tables- the rest of the place was empty. Maybe this makes me sound old, but the lighting in the restaurant was so dim, I needed to use the flashlight function on my cell phone to read the menu. :)

We were greeted by Kanae, and she was also our server- she was absolutely delightful. Since the restaurant wasn't crowded, I was chatty with her and she was engaging and fun.

We ordered the Britney Spears as an app. The flavors were good, but the meat was tough and overcooked. I ordered the mango salmon for my entree-- WOWZA. It was SUPER delicious- HIGHLY recommend! Salmon is so easy to over cook and they cooked it perfectly. Hubby had blackened scallops and LOVED them. Crunchy on the outside, tender inside and delightfully seasoned.

Hubs and I decided to share dessert- chocolate cake. It was not awesome, but wasn't bad, either. I am a bit of a fusspot when it comes to pastry, so for the "average Joe", I am sure the cake would be just fine. :)

Overall, we had a good experience- will probably come back the next time we are in the area- but will likely have dessert somewhere else.

Reviewed 25 October 2017

We were staying at a nearby hotel for a conference. After reviewing restaurants & menus near us, we were excited to dine at Maisie's to try their salads & pizzas. Service started out very slow. Once seated, our waitress never attended our table (she was "in the weeds" we could tell.... I'm a retired hospitality worker!) but Courtney, who helped seat us, stepped in and we were taken care of for the remainder of our visit. Sadly, they were not cooking pizzas that night so we had to adjust our order. We decided on the Old Bay wings and the Britney Spears appetizer. The arugula salad with crumbled blue cheese & bacon was so delicious! Loved the spicy apple vinaigrette. Then, the Britney Spears appetizer was served... Oh my! Amazing! They were out of pizza for a reason... I was destined to eat this incredible dish! Filet Mignon you could cut with a butter knife with tomatoes, feta cheese, arugula and red onions. Melted in my mouth! We're self proclaimed "foodies" and love trying local restaurants. When I reflect on this Baltimore trip, this dish is what I will remember. This is a must-do if we return to the area. The service may have started out slow but it was so worth it!