“Great, fresh, friendly”

Nanami Cafe
Ranked #352 of 2,227 Restaurants in Baltimore
Cuisines: Sushi
Reviewed 6 June 2017

If I'm in town for more than a few hours, I start hatching schemes that enable me to eat lunch or dinner here. Their sushi is as good as sushi that I've paid literally twice as much for. If you are willing to order any of the platters where the chef makes the calls, you will be rewarded. I've eaten things that I had to ask what they were. And loved every bite. The dining room is pleasant, the service is attentive but not obtrusive, and the value is tremendous. I may eat at odd times but I've never been there and seen it crazy busy. And yet it's been around for a while. I'll keep coming back, that's for sure.

Reviewed 21 November 2016

visited nanami cafe during our stay here at baltimore with my wife.
just a few minutes walk away from our hotel. a good place to eat, food was delicious, and at a reasonable price, (love the sushi sashimi plate/boat)
good find place.

Reviewed 31 July 2016 via mobile

This is One of my favorite places. Great sushi, really fresh fish and the amazing dobin mushi soup. The shef's Sushi sashimi boat is perfect for sharing. The green tea and red bean Mochi ice cream are sooo good.

Reviewed 30 June 2016

Eh If you are craving sushi and have to have it right then and there. Nothing Spectacular. You would think at this location they would step it up.

Reviewed 8 December 2015 via mobile

This place was recommended from one of the locals we met at fell's point. Small intimate place, nothing fancy but the food was awesome at reasonable price. This is th3 last little shop right by the pier. Try the cheesecake