We hosted a birthday party at this retaurant. What a ripoff. My little girl got sick after eating here. It was my mistake that I did not relalize that my three year old wanted have a party with her kid friends in Chukey Cheese than the its parents choice of briynani place. Later my friend pointed that celebrate kids birthdays in some kids friendly and somewhere kids love the party. The lesson learned was do not dump spiecy unhealthy briyani place on tour loved little kids.
1. Clearly food in the restaurant buffet was much better than the Food put on for the party.
2. Paneer thika masala and chicken curry looked couple days old.
3. Chicken briyani was greezy and unhealthy.
4. Tanduri chicken was smelling like rotten food.
5. The place was dirty and waiter saying they did not have time to clean the place.
Ripe of loss of $800. Please do not keep kids parties here, waste of money. Rather arrange in a Kids place like Chuckey Cheese etc.
Own or manage this property? Claim your listing for free to respond to reviews, update your profile and much more.