“Birthday Party - Rip Off”
Review of Paradise

Cuisines: Indian
Neighbourhood: Downtown
Neighbourhood: Downtown
Reviewed 20 May 2015

We hosted a birthday party at this retaurant. What a ripoff. My little girl got sick after eating here. It was my mistake that I did not relalize that my three year old wanted have a party with her kid friends in Chukey Cheese than the its parents choice of briynani place. Later my friend pointed that celebrate kids birthdays in some kids friendly and somewhere kids love the party. The lesson learned was do not dump spiecy unhealthy briyani place on tour loved little kids.
1. Clearly food in the restaurant buffet was much better than the Food put on for the party.
2. Paneer thika masala and chicken curry looked couple days old.
3. Chicken briyani was greezy and unhealthy.
4. Tanduri chicken was smelling like rotten food.
5. The place was dirty and waiter saying they did not have time to clean the place.

Ripe of loss of $800. Please do not keep kids parties here, waste of money. Rather arrange in a Kids place like Chuckey Cheese etc.

1  Thank dsgfd d

Reviewed 24 July 2014

Have been here many times for lunch buffet, it is good. I like the spread, and the variety. Recently ordered food for a party, it was awesome !! Everyone was raving about the food. It was way better than what they serve at the buffet and the quantity was also good. Impressed.

Reviewed 2 February 2014

Paradise is in a motel just off the Baltimore Beltway at Security Blvd. My wife and I went to the weekend buffet @ $13/each. The restaurant was busy with a mostly Indian clientele.

The buffet features a range of mostly South Indian dishes -- idli, uthappam, chettinad chicken, biryanis and assorted fried doughy things. Nothing was prepared and presented in a particularly attractive way. In fact, the buffet line was bit of a slop chute what with dishes spilling into each other, on the floor, etc.

The atmosphere was on the dinghy side. The women's restroom was a mess with vomit in 2 stalls ( according to my wife). We can't think of a good reason to go back….unless we're suddenly desperate for South Indian and can't make it to, say, Pavan Foods.

2  Thank Gary M
Reviewed 9 October 2013

The best place I came across to have South Indian Spicy food. Their buffey is the best in town and location is very convenient.

Reviewed 16 September 2013

I had eaten at the Paradise a few years back, but had been going to another Indian restaurant in the area. My co-worker suggested that we go to this place for an office function. I must say this is the best Indian food I have had. The dishes are flavorful and spicey. The wait staff is courteous and constantly refilling my glass.