“Authentic Indian Food with very reasonable price”
Review of Paradise

Cuisines: Indian
Neighbourhood: Downtown
Neighbourhood: Downtown
Reviewed 15 April 2016

Been there few times with my wife and friends to have delicious authentic Indian food. Amazing food with very reasonable price. Quantity is also large and as usual we pack the food and take it to home and finish that later. Good place to have a great get together with friends and family and obviously with nice food. Staffs are nice too.

Reviewed 19 January 2016

Been going to Paradise for a year now, this is the first place we think off when choosing for Indian food. Food is authentic, spicy and delicious as you would get anywhere in India. there Biryani is mouthwatering delicious.they have few dishes from Andhra which are delish. if you are in this area, please do try this restaurant.

Reviewed 19 September 2015

Ate here with some coworkers on a business trip later in the evening. The taste of the food was awesome and price was on point. We all really wanted lamb dishes, but were all out. Everyone else had their food, but mine was significantly delayed to the point where everyone else in my party was done eating. I think the kitchen just forgot about me. I just packed it up and took to back to the hotel and finished it off. I'm sure if we're craving Indian food on travel, I'll go back.

Reviewed 4 August 2015

I have been here many times(since 2011) and I like buffet they serve. I love coming here as long as they maintain food the same way.

Reviewed 20 May 2015

We hosted a birthday party at this retaurant. What a ripoff. My little girl got sick after eating here. It was my mistake that I did not relalize that my three year old wanted have a party with her kid friends in Chukey Cheese than the its parents choice of briynani place. Later my friend pointed that celebrate kids birthdays in some kids friendly and somewhere kids love the party. The lesson learned was do not dump spiecy unhealthy briyani place on tour loved little kids.
1. Clearly food in the restaurant buffet was much better than the Food put on for the party.
2. Paneer thika masala and chicken curry looked couple days old.
3. Chicken briyani was greezy and unhealthy.
4. Tanduri chicken was smelling like rotten food.
5. The place was dirty and waiter saying they did not have time to clean the place.

Ripe of loss of $800. Please do not keep kids parties here, waste of money. Rather arrange in a Kids place like Chuckey Cheese etc.

1  Thank dsgfd d

Been to Paradise? Share your experiences!