“The smell of curry”

Cuisines: Indian
Neighbourhood: Downtown
Neighbourhood: Downtown
Reviewed 22 May 2016

The smell of curry will kill you if you do not like it. The place is located in a days inn hotel that is filled with drugs and easy women. The place was packed with indians so they must like it but the waitress could not explain to me what was what and when I order I dont know what it was it was terrible.

Reviewed 15 April 2016

Been there few times with my wife and friends to have delicious authentic Indian food. Amazing food with very reasonable price. Quantity is also large and as usual we pack the food and take it to home and finish that later. Good place to have a great get together with friends and family and obviously with nice food. Staffs are nice too.

Reviewed 19 January 2016

Been going to Paradise for a year now, this is the first place we think off when choosing for Indian food. Food is authentic, spicy and delicious as you would get anywhere in India. there Biryani is mouthwatering delicious.they have few dishes from Andhra which are delish. if you are in this area, please do try this restaurant.

Reviewed 19 September 2015

Ate here with some coworkers on a business trip later in the evening. The taste of the food was awesome and price was on point. We all really wanted lamb dishes, but were all out. Everyone else had their food, but mine was significantly delayed to the point where everyone else in my party was done eating. I think the kitchen just forgot about me. I just packed it up and took to back to the hotel and finished it off. I'm sure if we're craving Indian food on travel, I'll go back.

Reviewed 4 August 2015

I have been here many times(since 2011) and I like buffet they serve. I love coming here as long as they maintain food the same way.