“Great salads. Pizza and service great.”
Review of Bagby Pizza Co.

Bagby Pizza Co.
Ranked #149 of 2,089 Restaurants in Baltimore
Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Delivery
Neighbourhood: Little Italy
Reviewed 6 February 2017

Arrived for lunch/dinner on a Saturday. This is a nice setting with the old brick walls inside in downtown Baltimore, Just a few tables that are served after you place your order at the counter. Both of the guys Will and John were very kind, well mannered and willing to please your visit. We had a few salads that were very good. The Ceasar salad had nice fresh romaine and was a good portion. The greek salad had some sort of probably an oak leaf lettuce, Kalamata olives, freshly grated cheese and was also very good to start. Pizza was thin crust. Two sizes available 10" and 14". I ordered something simple and added Asiago cheese. It was nice and thin cooked just right. Nice for a change to have a good thin Brick oven pizza. I think one of the others ordered was with Artichoke, chicken, and Ricotta cheese. Our party enjoyed that also. Wine is offered, as is beer, and Mimosa's at least. Orders come to the table and when you're finished eating the tables are cleared by staff. We all enjoyed ourselves. Great place to try if you like thin brick oven Pizza. Thumbs up! Good staff good food!

Reviewed 31 January 2017

Our family of 5 demolished 2 large pizzas and one small! Best pizza we've had maybe ever! Thin crust and lots of options, including, spicy sauce Yum!

Reviewed 10 January 2017

I see great things on the horizon for this franchise(if it's franchised; if it's not- START! You'll make a fortune). Great food, good value, friendly staff. Superior all across the board.

Reviewed 30 December 2016

This was my first time to Bagby pizza and the pizza was excellent, We purchased the roasted mushroom pizza, my daughter ordered the small basil and chicken pizza. I like my red pizza sauce and neither had it. I was surprised how great the pizza was without red traditional sauce. The pizza crust was thin and cooked perfectly. My son ordered a meatball sub and he said it was also very good. The food came out pretty quickly. We went on a Thursday night 12/29/16 and it was happy hour. A nice surprise at 8:30pm (two dollars off each beer). The workers here work as a team. They bring a menu and you go to the counter to order. They will bring your drinks and food to your table. I had to ask the three employee's their names because they were so pleasant and looked to be enjoying their jobs. They smiled and were extremely pleasant. I could see the were happy at work. I want to commend the manager for hiring great employees and doing a great job training them. I also hope the manager/owner recognizes that Chennell, Jonathan and Mike are doing a great job !!! The restaurant and the bathroom were very clean. I will definitely come back again. One last point. Harboreast is a really nice part of Baltimore. If you haven't been to the area , please check it out. There is plenty of parking and lots of shops and restaurants.

Rob from Baltimore County

Reviewed 20 November 2016 via mobile

Pizza was very tasty. Nice and light thin crust, cracker like instead of doughy. Prices were reasonable and atmosphere was great. Staff was very friendly.

1  Thank Jersey_Freddie