“Superlative ”

Cuisines: Pizza
Dining options: After-hours
Dining options: After-hours
Reviewed 29 July 2017 via mobile

This was my last meal the night before I had surgery. I'm from NYC so I am a pizza snob. We had rice ball for an appetizer as well as falafel balls and a watermelon feta salad with balsamic vinegar reduction. I am one of those people who does not get the idea of salt on watermelon I think it's gross. However the watermelon salad was delicious! My kids even thought so. We all loved the falafel balls just wished they were larger and the rice balls were good too! My husband and oldest son got the garbage pizza and loved it. My other 2 sons wanted the chicken BBQ pizza. It was finished but it was just ok. The chicken on the pizza was yucky. I ordered the el gato pizza it was delicious! Everyone loved it. We got cannolis for dessert everyone ate them but I did not care for them. My youngest son accidentally dropped his on the floor and I told the server thinking he would bring us another one to replace it but he didn't. Which it would have been nice and the right thing to do. So i instead gave my son mine. Being from NYC I am a pizza and cannot snob. The pizza crust was thin a good thin and the top of the slice was nice and crunchy and doughy. I did not care for the filling of the cannolis. It ha too much cinnamon and not enough sugar to make it sweeter. Plus they never dusted the cannolis with powdered sugar. We will definitely be back it was great.

Rich P, Owner at Johnny Rad's, responded to this reviewResponded 31 July 2017

We truly appreciate your kind review and hope you have a fast recovery! See you again soon.

Reviewed 13 July 2017

The food is inventive and trendy, made with attention to detail and high quality ingredients. Play a game of skee-ball if you can get the lane and definitely have a local brews. Menu items range from high-end specialty pizzas, to fancy sandwiches, to hot dogs and classic salads. Go with friends so you can order a bunch of menu items and try them all!

Rich P, Manager at Johnny Rad's, responded to this reviewResponded 18 July 2017

Thank you so much for the wonderful 5-star review!! We're thrilled to hear you enjoyed dining with us and that you enjoyed all of our delicous food! We hope to see you again soon. Have a awesome rest of the week!

Reviewed 28 March 2017

We are fans of Diners, Drive Inns and Dives, so we wanted to see if they lived up to the hype from the show.

We ordered the Risotto Balls and the Trainwreck Pizza.

Pro
Both were very good. The wait staff was very nice in bringing out the food and keep our beverages filled.

Cons
The biggest issue that we had was that the hostess just did not appear to want to be here there. When he did seat us with a few other places to seat us, he brought us to the back to where the ski ball machine was and just sat us.

If it wasn't for the food which was good, first impressions would have made us sour on the place.

We would go back but hopefully sit someplace else but would not go out of our way to head back.

Reviewed 2 February 2017 via mobile

Good thin crust with quality toppings. I recommend the Trainwreck. Great service. Amazing desserts, usually a bread pudding.

Reviewed 23 January 2017 via mobile

Great service & very good food! Our waiter was pleasant & helpful. Made sure our order was exactly the way we wanted it & checked backed 2 or 3 times to see how we were doing. Close to Inner Harbor but we lucked out & found free on street parking a block away.