“Pizza dough isn’t vegan.”
Review of HomeSlyce

HomeSlyce
Ranked #107 of 2,195 Restaurants in Baltimore
Price range: US$30 - US$30
Cuisines: Pizza
Dining options: After-hours, Delivery, Takeout
Dining style: Casual Dining
Cross street: W. Mulbery St.
Transit: Across the street from the FREE Purple Line Circulator Bus and Charles Street MTA lines. A short walk from most downtown bus lines in any direction as well as light rail and subway.
Description: HomeSlyce is a hip pizza bar with delivery, take-out, eat-in and patio seating. We have a great selection of carft beers and fine wines.
Reviewed 3 weeks ago

Yes, there are vegan ingredients. However, the dough isn’t vegan. I know this because I called the Canton location and was told by the lady on the phone that the dough isn’t vegan, but they offer a gluten free option. This is a disappointment because they seem to advertise as being vegan.

Reviewed 18 February 2018 via mobile

Decided to try a different pieces spot and came down to Baltimore to this place. Pizza was pretty good. Ended up ordering a pepperoni pizza ( I'm pretty simple) and some chicken tenders with fries. The baked chicken was very tender. The fries were baked as well and they were good with a little crisp to them. So for those that may bring your kids here and they don't like pizza I recommend the chicken tenders. As for the pizza the sauce was good as well as the cheese. The pizza dough was soft with a little flavor to it. Seems like they rub some type of garlic butter on the crust. If I was back in the area and I wanted a pizza I would definitely eat here again.

Reviewed 1 February 2018

There are many items on the menu besides just pizza. At least enough items to please non-pizza folks. They have some cool designer pizzas on the menu, but we built our own.

This was basically a New York style pizza. Not as large, but the crust and ability to fold - totes New York. Soooo many toppings- even nuts. Who would have thought? We went pretty simple, pepperoni, sausage, jalapenos. The pepperoni was nice and crisp, turned up at the edges - perfect!

Nice beers, big place, skeeball! We were in from out of town and I decided to try Baltimore pizza. I was happy to find this place.

Reviewed 22 October 2017 via mobile

We ordered delivery, came in Quick fashion , HOT .
Came into town looking for a good pizza , HomeSlyce did a great job , food was good , sausage was very good if you like a little spicy sausage . I’d prefer it when back in town .

Reviewed 16 August 2017 via mobile

Ordered a drink with a carribean flair, and made by our waiter to boot! Pizza pie was great with fresh ingredients. My 16 y/o daughter loved it! Eod definitely go back and specifically ask for Powell to fix that drink again for me. But remeber, if you order any drink and he fixes it for; just give him a box of approval. It seemed to make out service, and his friendship, an even better human experience...Ciao!

Been to HomeSlyce? Share your experiences!