“The Only Vegan Food Spot I Visit”
Review of The Land of Kush

The Land of Kush
Ranked #9 of 2,238 Restaurants in Baltimore
Price range: US$1 - US$125
Description: The Land of Kush is the ultimate vegan experience. We are vegan soul. Since 2011, we've been Baltimore's premier vegan restaurant - serving the likes of Russell Simmons, Stevie Wonder, and many others. Celebrate a new way of life, and let us inspire you to feed your spirit. Experience great food and a healthier way of living.
Reviewed 1 August 2018

I'm not vegan so I am very unaware of how to make my own vegan food at home, so when I am in the mood for some I always go to the Land Of Kush. Their lentil burger wraps get me right every time. It's always a positive environment where I'm surrounded by people of color like myself, so it's a great experience on all ends.

Owner_16, Owner at The Land of Kush, responded to this reviewResponded 2 August 2018

Hi Stanley,
We're proud to give you a great experience every time you join us and to hear that we are your go-to for delicious vegan soul food. It's great that our lentil burger wrap is your favorite and always delicious.

Reviewed 30 July 2018

Great vegan food at affordable price, good atmosphere, friendly staff and order was ready in a timely fashion. They have great daily and weekend special entrees.

It's fantastic to hear how great our dishes are for you, Monique! Thank you for all of your kind words about our staff, atmosphere, and tasty dishes.

Reviewed 29 July 2018 via mobile

The food is good. It’s great to see young people employed in a grassroots business. However, I ordered my food 35 mins before arriving and waited another 25 while there. This is typical wait time. Although I like the food and the smoothies, it has impacted my frequency of visits - I go much less.

Hi Lashon,
We love hearing how great our food is for you and that our smoothies are delicious, but we disappointed that our service has impacted you joining us. Our goal is to make sure that our guests have the best experience with us and we assure you that we will be working to remedy this for you.

Reviewed 25 July 2018

I love eating at the land of Kush. The food is creative and flavorful. I'm always satisfied and left wanting more!

Hi Dominique,
Thanks for the love and loving our delicious dishes! It's a treat to hear that our food is so flavorful and creative for you.

Reviewed 23 July 2018 via mobile

Land of Kush has been my go-to weekend carry out spot for years, I love the food and the people. If you're looking for good vegan soul food, positive vibes,and pleasant service look no further.

Owner_16, Owner at The Land of Kush, responded to this reviewResponded 24 July 2018

Hi Blaquerebel,
Thank you for sharing how much you enjoy the Land of Kush! We're thrilled to be your go-to weekend carry out spot, and love hearing that our staff takes terrific care of you.