“Very talented bartenders”

Rye
Ranked #334 of 2,213 Restaurants in Baltimore
Cuisines: American
Reviewed 24 July 2017

Great selection of cocktails. you can tell your bartender the flavors you're feeling for the night and choice of poison and they'll make you the right cocktail every time.

Reviewed 29 June 2017 via mobile

Situated on the historic "Fells Point" waterfront along the Harbor & amongst an abundance of boutiques, pubs, restaurants & shops...Rye is an antiquated & merry bar.

Extra musical handclaps for the lady on the bass & the musician who alternated between the Clarinet, Saxophone & perhaps a 3rd instrument.

Seating was tight in the bar area when we first arrived & lucked up with some stools.

The Bartender Noel was a beacon of joy as her service & interaction was constantly incredible.

In this dim lighted yet lively atmosphere, we got situated in the corner by the window where we sipped, people watched & enjoyed the jam sessions.

Overall a cool, entertaining, sociable & sprightly late night experience.

Reviewed 31 March 2017

My friend and I stopped by here on a Saturday night without any reason other than how the establishment looked from the outside. Very modern interior with a good atmosphere. The owner himself seated us and was very accommodating. The craft cocktails are excellent and unique. The staff was friendly and very polite and even offered us water while we waited for our Uber on a rainy night. I would definitely return if in Baltimore again.

Reviewed 13 February 2017 via mobile

Good experience. Can't say I am a prohibition mixed drink kinda person but I enjoyed myself. Neat atmosphere and the bartenders are friendly and courteous.

Reviewed 11 February 2017 via mobile

Major disappointment. Way too sweet. Cocktail was remade by a different bartender & it was better but not much. Plus nearly $30 for 2 drinks! Yikes awful & expensive. Lavender & Lace was ok. Was it $15 bucks "ok"? No. If it weren't for the great entertainment I would've given it 1 star. If U know cocktails, then stay away

Been to Rye? Share your experiences!