“Great thin crust pizza”

Good for: Child-friendly
Dining options: Lunch, After-hours
Neighbourhood: Fells Point
Reviewed 8 July 2016

Great place to visit with family and friends - you can order slices or whole pizzas and the combinations are endless. It is a local place where you order at the counter. The pizza was served hot right out of the oven and was very good. I would go here again when I visit Baltimore.

Reviewed 27 June 2016

I stopped here for a late night slice, so it would be hard to disappoint, but the sauce on this pizza is terrible. It's open late in the middle of Fells Point, so I'm sure they sell a lot of slices, but the sauce on this pizza nearly made me gag.

Reviewed 2 June 2016

Tucked back, away in the cobblestone lined streets of Fells Point, Bop Brick Pizza sits, on a street corner near the magnificent, famous Max's Taphouse. It actually took me a long time to find Bop Pizza, like years of coming to the city, but I'm certainly glad that I did. The pizzas are big, thick and brick oven fired. The cheese and crust have a nice, savory flavor and definitely stands out compared to other pizzas. Definitely not the same as the square, thin crust fired pies at Joe Squared, but 'Bop is fantastic.

Reviewed 20 May 2016

Great atmosphere! The people were super friendly and the food was great. There were several "regulars" there while we were eating and it was nice to feel like we were part of the city's fabric while we were there.

Reviewed 18 May 2016 via mobile

On our recent stop in Baltimore. We walked down to the Fells Point area looking for a restaurant and when we found it, it wasn't what we wanted. So we walked across the street and found this place and boy were we surprised. The pizza was fantastic and the meatball wrap was huge and delicious. The staff were friendly and fun. The prices were decent and we left there more than satisfied. A definite unexpected bonus.