“Outstanding pizza”

Good for: Child-friendly
Dining options: After-hours, Lunch
Neighbourhood: Fells Point
Reviewed 28 June 2017 via mobile

Stopped in Bop Brick Oven Pizza for lunch with the misses while on vacation. Glad we did. I've been here before (2011-ish) and the pizza is still just as I remember it. We ordered the Cheese Steak Pizza. It was amazing! The owner was there and gave us great advice on what to choose to eat. Glad we listened to his choice. It seemed to be a hoppin little spot during lunch, especially with pizza by the slice.

I noticed most people saying "rude service, etc." I honestly didn't see that. I mean, it was featured on Diner's, Drive-In's, and Dives...so I'm sure they get a lot of new people there and they could get tired of the "new" people not knowing what they want. I can totally understand that. The menu can be overwhelming.

1  Thank Acasey87

Reviewed 13 June 2017

glad to have a late night option for good food after being out. pretty good pizza and very efficient staff.

Reviewed 13 April 2017

BOP is the go to spot for a slice, whether its 12 pm or 2 am you will not be disappointed. The classic brick oven char and baked in taste is perfect. Wide variety of toppings and alternate menu items available but all you really need is a classic cheese slice or two.

Reviewed 3 April 2017 via mobile

When your drunk nothing is better than bringing a pizza back to your hotel room. BOP is a cheesy, saucy masterpiece.

Reviewed 13 March 2017 via mobile

We were looking for something casual in Fell's Point, and decided to try this place. It was perfect for our purposes. The food was simple, well made, tasty and came out in the blink of an eye. The place is sunny and has a great view of the street. It was a great place to hang out casually and enjoy out meal.