“Definitely again”

Valentino's Restaurant
Reserve with OpenTable
Valentino's Restaurant is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #282 of 2,089 Restaurants in Baltimore
Price range: US$10 - US$25
Cuisines: Diner, Greek, Italian, Seafood
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours
Dining style: Casual Dining
Cross street: Corner of East Northern Parkway
Description: A restaurant with an Italian movie theme inspired by Rudolph Valentino. Valentino's is a family-owned and operated local restaurant serving the Baltimore community for over 26 years. We are open 24 hours ... Offering complete in-house service as well as a wide range of carry-out and catering. While the atmosphere is friendly and casual, the food is of top quality and of wide variety, carefully prepared by our professional chefs. Our objective is to please. We invite you to let you to let us know if there is any more that we can do to achieve that aim.
Reviewed 8 May 2017 via mobile

Great service and food, including portion, had enough for another meal.

Dessert choices was awesome, but I had to do the cannoli, which I loved.

We will be back!

Richard K, Manager at Valentino's Restaurant, responded to this reviewResponded 31 August 2017

Thank you for sharing your experience with the Trip Advisor community. We really appreciate when our guests take the time to leave a thoughtful review, and a gesture like yours certainly doesn't go unnoticed. If there's anything we can do to accommodate you during a future meal, don't hesitate to reach out and let us know. Thank you, and we look forward to seeing you again soon!

Reviewed 17 October 2016

If you are the Italian food lover this is the place to go. They food is excellent but pricey. Service was great even though I was never addressed. Everything was addressed to my husband and I guess that is the italian way. But I got a kick out of it. It was a little chilly inside but still great food and service.

Richard K, Manager at Valentino's Restaurant, responded to this reviewResponded 21 November 2016

Hi Faith, thanks for letting us know that you're a big fan of the Valentino's Restaurant! We'll be sure to pass this information along to our management team. Our commitment to quality shines through in our service and food! Hope to see you again soon!

Reviewed 24 June 2016 via mobile

From the outside this place is completely forgettable. In fact we did forget about it, to the point where I never gave it a second thought whenever I drove by it (Valentino's is on the corner of a fairly busy intersection). But I heard from someone who used to live not from from here that Valentino's was a place I should go.

My family really liked this place. My wife's from South Philly, and this is the type of place her parents would like. It's nice but not too fancy. The portions are large and priced right. My kids age 4 and 7 had no problem finding things to eat.

I had a plate of clams with red sauce. Also my son and I shared a dessert of cannoli cake. My wife and I both had a Natty Boh beer, which really fit.

My wife thought she could imagine how this might have been the place to go at one time. We went on a Saturday evening, and unfortunately it wasn't busy. It is open 24 hours a day though, so they may get busy at less traditional hours.

One thing we thought was interesting is that the place seems named for Rudolph Valentino, as the room we were in was entirely decorate with old Valentino movie posters. I thought that was very cool.

Richard K, Manager at Valentino's Restaurant, responded to this reviewResponded 9 July 2016

Thank you for sharing your experience with the TripAdvisor community. We really appreciate when our guests take the time to leave a thoughtful review, and a gesture like yours certainly doesn't go unnoticed. If there's anything we can do to accommodate you during a future visit, don't hesitate to reach out and let us know. Thank you, and we look forward to seeing you again soon!

Reviewed 22 June 2016 via mobile

Awesome food omg I love this place great staff . loved my server next time stock up on them strawberries :) Thanks.

Thank you for leaving us an excellent review, and thank you for choosing to dine at Valentino's Restaurant!

Reviewed 24 May 2016 via mobile

I ordered the lamb chop dinner. They were perfect . I love this place. Will return again soon. And the service was great also

Richard K, Manager at Valentino's Restaurant, responded to this reviewResponded 12 September 2016