“Authentic-Enjoyed every bite!”

Dalesio's Restaurant
Ranked #21 of 2,210 Restaurants in Baltimore
Price range: US$0 - US$35
Cuisines: Italian
Good for: Business meetings, Special Occasion Dining, Local cuisine, Child-friendly, Romantic, Groups
Dining options: Lunch, After-hours, Dinner, Breakfast, Delivery, Private Dining, Reservations
Neighbourhood: Little Italy
Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

We had a very well paced delicious Italian dinner at Dalesio's this evening. The service was spot on - Thanks David!!! I had a Spa Salad with raspberry dressing my husband the house salad - both very nice to start our dinner. My husband really wanted spaghetti and meatballs - which is not on the menu - and David said "no problem - how many meatballs?" He served my husband linguine and 6 meatballs. I had lasagne. Both of us thoroughly enjoyed each bite of our meal and of course we sampled and enjoyed each other's dish. We had to have dessert - all made in house. I had lemon sponge and my husband had a tiramisu - both enjoyed with a freshly brewed cup of coffee. We definitely will be back!

Reviewed 11 May 2018

We always look forward to dining here when we make our annual trip to Oriole Park to see my spouses beloved Red Sox. In the over 10 years we have traveled to Baltimore, this place is a must stop. The food and wait staff are wonderful. Imagine with me for a second. If not for a terrific thunderstorm and an urgency to get out of the weather we may have never discovered this great eatery.

1  Thank Jay B
Reviewed 9 May 2018 via mobile

My wife and I were staying in a nearby hotel, and walked over to Dalesio’s on the recommendation of the desk clerk.

We were promptly greeted by a smiling hostess, and taken to a table where our server was quick to our table. Welcoming us, and explaining the menu and specials, he took our drink orders.

The menu had many delicious-sounding meals, and it was a hard choice. We settled on Vitello Franchese - tender pieces of veal garlic & parmesan breading served with a lemon wine butter sauce; and Pollo Con Marsala - boneless chicken breast topped with mushrooms and marsala sauce.

Both entrees were delicious - tender meat, cooked properly; great sauces; and all very flavorful.

Our server was very friendly and attentive during our meal, and was even gracious enough to answer a few questions about the neighborhood and the history of the restaurant building.

Dalesio’s was a great treat for our Inner Harbor trip.

Reviewed 24 April 2018 via mobile

...for doing her recipes proud!

A colleague took me to Delasios as a thank you for a work favor. I left volunteering to do more favors!

If you like lobster, don't miss the heavenly aragosta raviolo appetizer. It's lobster and ricotta stuffed ravioli served in a decadent cream sauce. Worth going here just for this. Its super rich so I suggest you share it like we did.

I let myself get talked into the crab cake which was good as you'd expect in Baltimore but much better was the house Bolognese I asked to try on my pasta side. My recommendation would be try this...anything with this sauce... first and get seafood for those times you want a break from hearty italian.

Even though we were full of good food and good wine, we split a light as air limencello sponge cake dessert which was also out of this world delicious.

Service was impeccable and the atmosphere was relaxed and comfortable. A great spot for a special occasion, a date, a business dinner or a girls night out.

This is my new favorite of the many excellent Little Italy restaurants.

Reviewed 13 April 2018

Nice hometown restaurant in the Italian district. Great service and good food. Kids loved it. Well dressed people but not over the top so very family oriented. Food was a little heavy on salt our day but still great.