“My Favorite Soup Bar for Lunch”
Review of UNO Chicago Grill

UNO Chicago Grill
Ranked #405 of 2,227 Restaurants in Baltimore
Cuisines: Pizza
Reviewed 27 January 2015

I recently discovered the delicious Soup Bar at Chicago UNO ! I love ALL of the 5 soups that they offer(unlimited) and I usually get the Soup/Salad Combo. My wife gets the Flatbread or Personal Pizza with her Soup Bar. Caution: I went there on a Saturday afternoon and discovered that the Soup Bar is only a weekday offering.

Reviewed 15 December 2014

I have been to UNOs twice for lunch and the service has been very slow. I got a pizza the first time and it was just okay. The second time I ordered a hamburger and it was great.I don't know what sauce that they used but it was wonderful. It was more expense that Five Guys. I would not go back.

Reviewed 9 November 2014

I see that the last few people to review this restaurant had lunch there. My wife and I had dinner, and thought it was really good, though not quite reaching the realm of excellent. One will likely not stumble across it, since it's on the second floor of a strip mall along the Inner Harbor waterfront north of the USS Constellation, but it's worth seeking out. Uno's is primarily a pizza place, but there are other menu items to satisfy those who are not pizza fans. I'd recommend a look at an online menu before dining, but if you like what you see then they'll prepare it well and serve it attentively.

Reviewed 5 November 2014

Stopped off for an afternoon snack and enjoyed a flatbread and Malbec while watching the day go by. Nice location and the service was excellent. A lot of choices in the area so pot luck for a non local so a good experience.

Reviewed 25 September 2014

Great place in the Inner Harbor Market Place for a quick light lunch. Service is great and there 1/2 sandwich with all-you-can-eat soup lunch deal is fantastic. Had the turkey avocado back sandwich with their wonderful Clam Chowder. Don't mis it.

Been to UNO Chicago Grill? Share your experiences!