“Solid pizzeria”

Bagby Pizza Company
Ranked #419 of 2,064 Restaurants in Baltimore
Reviewed 2 September 2016

Friendly, I always get take-out and eat every last bite. Love the Carne Supremo and the Prosciutto & Goat Cheese.

Reviewed 11 August 2016

The sadads here are creative and fresh. You can customize anything on your salad from their salad bar fixings. I love this place!

Reviewed 8 August 2016 via mobile

We make our own pizza at home and the family and friends love it but if we're out for pizzas this is the closest thing. Great salads too! You might say that we are pizza aficionados and this place is it!

Reviewed 3 June 2016

This is one of my all time "go to" places when I want a fresh specialty pizza. My "usual" is the spinach, shrimp and goat cheese pizza. I also like the fact that it is intimate without being claustrophobic and I can have a quick bite and be on my way. Pizza! Yeah!

Reviewed 31 March 2016

We enjoyed excellent pizza and sandwiches in a modern and inviting seating area. Good beer selections and the staff was very helpful/courteous. Location was also very convenient. Prices are reasonable for the high quality.